HCG Diet & Foods
HCG Diet Foods – Must-Read Articles
By HCG Diet Plan: Eating on the HCG Diet
HCG Diet Food Menus
- Original HCG Diet Menu (500 calorie vlcd from the manuscript) (For informational purposes only.)
- Dr. Emma’s HCG Diet Menu
HCG Diet Foods and Meal Supplements
- HCG Diet-Friendly Shakes
- HCG Diet Friendly Teas & Smoothies
- HCG Diet Recipe Cooking Tips
- HCG Diet Fiber Foods
- HCG Diet Friendly Supplements by Herbalife
- Supplements to Maximize Your hCG Weight Loss
- Alternative Protein Options for the HCG Diet
- Supplements on Kevin Trudeau’s weight loss protocol
HCG Diet Foods: Tips for Eating on the hCG Diet
- What to Eat on the HCG Diet Plan
- Dining Out: Eat Out Safely on the HCG Diet
- How to fix an HCG Diet Cheat
- Can I use protein shakes on the HCG Diet?
- HCG Diet Apple Day
- HCG Diet Steak Day
- HCG Diet Stalls & Plateaus
- hCG Diet & Good Nutrition
- Where to shop for HCG Diet foods
HCG DIET FOODS FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE
- Food Lessons Learned From the HCG Diet
- How to Dine Out on the HCG Diet
- Healthy Foods List
- Healthy Food Substitions
- Healthy HCG Diet Maintenance Recipes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT HCG DIET FOODS AND RECIPES
- How can I avoid *cheating* while eating on the HCG Diet?*
- What do I do if I cheated on the HCG Diet?
- Why am I stalling on the HCG Diet?
- Miracle Noodles?
The NEW HCG Diet & Foods
The NEW HCG Diet offers a long list of healthy foods and recipes. While the Original 1950’s version of the HCG Diet, required a strict and rigid 500 Calorie menu, this has proven to make the diet more difficult than it needs to be. The new approach to the diet offers a tailored caloric intake according to your BMI and averages around 1395 calories. While the Original 500 calorie diet did work, it was also widely known to create side effects including hunger, light headedness, and headaches. With a higher calorie intake, weight loss rates continue to average .5 to 1 pound per day, without these side effects. This is because the NEW HCG Diet focuses on what we GIVE our body’s rather than restriction. As an added benefit, the NEW HCG Diet Plan provides the opportunity to build lifelong healthy habits for eating the right foods and getting into the habit of using healthy recipes.