Note on Buying HCG: Private sales of HCG are strictly prohibited in these forums. It is also recommended that members read the "Buy HCG" tab and do NOT purchase HCG from overseas: Be informed. Be safe.
I completed P3D1 and I added eggs and didn't gain any weight!! And I was full all day! This is great today I'm adding tuna in and seeing how that goes. I guess slowly adding is gonna work for me so far! Good luck everyone!!
I went to the doctor yesterday, and she wants to start me on a new detox protocol for my ongoing health issues. This will involve taking several supplements and prescription Questran, a powdery drink mix that traps bile in your intestine.
There are two preparations of Questran: one contains sucrose (sugar), and the "diet" version contains aspartame.
I will not do aspartame since it can exacerbate neurological issues (which I already have), and I've contacted
ok so the shot was sooo easy and completely non painful. i will post loading day menus after each day along with gains or losses, hopefully lots of losses!
Okay, today is the day I was anxiously awaiting. After three days of forced feed to the point I wanted to toss the contents of my belly, I'm here. I have a little bit of hunger, but do not know if it's emotional or physical. I've had three cups of green tea and the thought of anymore makes me a little queasy, so I'm thinking my hunger is emotional. I see my therapist today to chat about my eating habits and solutions to not be so preoccupied with stuffing my feelings. I can't NOT think about it
Didn't have time to post yesterday. I am down .6 . The first few days were not very well planned and my ratios are off. (I ate out one day so I am not sure my numbers are accurate for day 2). It is a big adjustment taking my ratios back down. I want to keep calories around 800-900...I still have some tweaking to do.
Day 2 Ratios: I ate out and had to guess on some of the protein/carbs so I don't know how accurate this was.
Well, just hanging out in P3/P4. I say P3/P4 because about 85% of the time I eat P3, and the other 15% I eat P4. This is how I plan to live my life after I reach goal, so it's been a great test.
Over Memorial Day, we went camping, and I made the conscious decision to not worry about what I ate that weekend. I got a ton of exercise, about 3 hours a day every day of hiking and walking, so I burned a lot of calories. When I left, I was about 228 pounds, which was within 2 pounds
I think we all knew it was coming . I didn't have much of a loss this morning, maybe .2 if I worked the scale (suck it in girl!, put full weight on both feet!, OH COME ON!). Yes, that first week was impressive and awesome, but my body needs a break or I won't lose anymore. And I really want to see an awesome third and fourth week! So a breather is welcome - as long as it doesn't stay too long, LOL!
So no 150's today . I did try the hot dog last night,
I ate out yesterday, and decided to test the waters a tiny but since P4 is supposed to start tomorrow..I ordered a Greek side salad, and did not tell them to hold the dressing, and had Greek steak and chicken and lamb skewers, and they tasted like they had some sort of sweetener in the marinade..I did not eat dinner, and i gained .4 pounds. I can live with that Hope everyone else's day goes well back up to 118, but I knew it would happen. I am happy with anything below 120. But every pound
I can't believe this is my last full week on P2/drops. My husband is just 3 pounds from his goal, and I'm about the same away from mine. Our last day of drops should be June 20. Crazy how fast it all went by.
So far I've lost 14.2 pounds including the load weight. The rate of loss has been the same as Round 1.
Although I'm tired and a bit weak at times, I really like P2 eating, especially with my rogue additions like coconut oil, Fage and extra protein. Sure, there
Updated June 15th, 2011 at 07:38 AM by Tate
Woke up this moring to a good loss BUT I had a BM (yes I know TMI) this morning which I barely ever do so many that's why .. I'm not really sure.
Going to try to stick to protocol as best I can today, going to be eating in for all meals so I should be alright.
Enjoying some tea with Splenda and what I HOPE is milk, got it from McDonalds instead of Tim Hortons so fingers crossed.
Anyways, lots of work to do today!