Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet People in Your Area, Get Hcg Buddies to Meet with or Talk To

Hello everyone! I wanted a place where people could meet others in your area doing it or get a buddy to start with and cheer each other on as well as find out any thing u want to know, no matter where you happen to be or style your on or doing shots sublingual or homeopathic methods.And hav someone to enjoy the journey together!Partake!I am a newbie, newbies unite!I am 28 live in boyce, va.Ne1 near? I am not on a phase yet awaiting my hhcg when I have the money to buy buy I am doing the teas and walking an hour a day to get me started.Also any vegetarian comments are appreciated!I only eat veg.@home with my hunny,so i need advice cuz i don't know how to do all this protein stuff except eat lots of tofu tempeh beans and lentils so any helps appreciated!;@

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Litlsprout, welcome to the forum!! As a vegitarian, you have some challenges on this protocol. do you eat dairy and eggs?
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

Hello everyone! My name is Annette & I am getting ready to order at the end of next week! I have been researching & researching HCG just to make sure I konw enough to do it correctly when I start. I live in Manteca, CA and I have been unable to find a clinic around here so i am going to have to do this on my own!! I have been reading through this forum for the past couple of weeks and a yahoo group and a facebook group!

So if anyone is in my area I would love to hear from you!! I am still torn between doing the shots, sublingual or homeopathic. I want to stick to the orginal protocol that I do know. I do not want to follow Kevins, so I get confused when I start reading all the different phases everyone refers to. So if following the original protocol my phase 1 would be my first round of loading & then VLCD for 40 days. I am going to be 42 in January and my weight has just kept going up and up over the past few years. I need to lose close to 90 to 100 pounds to be where I want to be. I am only 5'4" and wear a 18/20. I have NEVER been this big even during all 3 of my pregnancies. Diets have failed (partially my fault for poor will power). So anyway I know this is just for trying to find people in your area so I will stop my rambling. I hope there are some of you in my area that would love to support each other!

Annette

nutshell-welcome
    currently i am 205 iwas 215 2 mo ago so some progress through cutting portions.16 now. I do eat dairy and eggs,i was wonder ing how to get those 100 g protein in b4 bed and how to do the vegetarian equivelant of steak?Im prepping having got all my stuff yet but ive been 2 excited just thinking about starting while every1 thinks im nuts for wanting to do all this!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Annette, just give it up and follow the Trudeau phases or you'll be confused. LOL Nearly all of us follow the original protocol but we still name the phases that Trudeau uses. I'm not sure why. So you'll be doing phase 2 and just skipping phase 1 which is what most of us do.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Dont worry about everyone else, this is for you and what you think! You can and will do this. Just remember no cheating or you gain while on HCG protocal. I can now bend and tie my shoes with out becoming winded! I can go up stairs with out sitting for 5 minutes afterward. My grown children and husband dont ask me anymore if I am ok since I was breathing so hard while just talking on the phone!
    What I really liked about this protocal is NO EXERCISING! I wasnt before but after my first round and during my P3 and P4 I started doing light treadmill and weights.
    Just finishing up my 2nd round P2 this week and starting P3 Thursday. Start weight 187 today 149. 5'5" and turning 55 next month.

Jannea' from St. Louis

That is awsom jannea!I am so ready to order my stuff and anxious to start.I am so happy so many are doing so well!

jfrom STL that is to funny. I get winded trying to tie my shoes to & we have a 2 story & I am always out of breath going up & down. My hubby always asks if I'm ok LOL yep just fat LOL I HATE exercising - well maybe hate is a little strong but if I don't have to then I won't LOL I am planning on ordering tomorrow & am still undecided between the shots & SL I have pretty much ruled out homeopathic as not being the best for me. I would love to do injections, but I honestly do not know if I can do it & my husband already said do way he can't do it.

I do have to go shopping before it all gets here. I have to have everything premade & ready because my husband is on the heart transplant list right now & last weekend we got the phone call that (4:30 in the morning) that there was a heart, unfortunetly it turned out not to be a good heart but they ended up keeping him a few days "just in case" and just before discharge they found another one but him and another man were a match but in the end the other man was sicker, needed a heart & kidney & was a better match. So I know I will be at the hospital a lot when the real thing comes so I need to have a plan ready so I don't have to "fall off the wagon" during all of it. So if anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Hi my name is A from South Carolina and I am taking the hcg injection once a week along with Bontril 35mg 2x a day. If anyone is on a weekly injection please contact me.

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Hi A from SC..most of us on here follow Dr Simeon's original protocol, which includes either a daily shot, or skipping one day a week. Some do sub lingual daily, actually twice or three times daily. Are you going thru a clinic to get your injection? What is Bontril? I am not familiar with that? Welcome to the forum!!!!

Barb
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast