Popular Pages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there a "Christian Hcger's" hang out?...

R/P/M
    R2|P2|Homeopathic
    Blog Entries
    OHH I'm a Christian! My hubby is a worship leader and we are both loving our best Friend Jesus!

I'd love to join you here!

My son (he's seven) is having surgery in the morning to remove his tonsils and adenoids to "hopefully" help with his breathing troubles. Prayers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Candace

Quote Originally Posted by 4_MyBlessings View Post
    All BW in and all is normal, completely normal. So the doc said it was my lifestyle, just doing too much and overloaded. So I am going to start to reorganized my life and see how I can make less stress. First I stop food journal, and I'm eating balanced, I am suffering from some ecezma because I'm eating carbs/gluten but I'll live. I went 15 days with no attacks, had one today so has a set back and back to square one. As far as my weight, it is staying with 2 lbs of 130 because the meds make me not hungry. I'll keep you posted. Thanks
    Thanks for the update! Sounds like you are recreating a healthier life, not just a diet. Blessings!!
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

R/P/M
    R2,P4
    Just said a prayer for him. Praying for you, too. Sometimes these things are harder on Mom than on the little patient!

Quote Originally Posted by cmwarnick View Post
    I'd love to join you here!

My son (he's seven) is having surgery in the morning to remove his tonsils and adenoids to "hopefully" help with his breathing troubles. Prayers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Candace
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

R/P/M
    R2,P4
    Quote Originally Posted by jenP View Post
    OHH I'm a Christian! My hubby is a worship leader and we are both loving our best Friend Jesus!
    God bless you and your hubby in your work for the Lord! And congratulations on your weight loss!
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaAPB View Post
    Exactly my thinking Colleen, sudden severe panic attacks can be hormonal imbalance. Thyroid, cortisol, etc. DeAnne has done a lot of low carb dieting in P4 and that can cause hormones to go wonky, especially thyroid which require at least 30 grams of carbs a day to optimize.

DeAnne, please take care of yourself. Eat some balanced meals, and get plenty of rest. This will pass.
    I have Hashi's and if I cut all carbs out my anxiety goes through the roof. It took me a while to figure it out

back again because of thyroid meds malfunction

R/P/M
    R3/P2/ subq start date 8/01/13
    Good Morning all, so glad to be able to post here again. It's been a six weeks since my first attack and my life changed forever. During this time I'm trusted in God and my doctor and I'm feeling pretty normal. However, last week the doc switched meds on me so it was a strange week but I'm slowing getting back to feeling good on a new medication, generic for Zoloft, I feel very balanced.

The only thing that came with switch meds that I didn't like was some weight gain. I'm slowly gained last week 7.0 ish pounds so yesterday, weight was 137.2, that was enough and I felt good enough to do a correction day. I chose do to FFF and I forgot how amazing the taste is and the loss that comes with it. I woke up to a 4.2 pound release, I was so blessed to see that, " I still got it!" as far as being able to correct so quickly after a gain.

Well, I hope all are blessed and feeling God's love for each and every one of you. Prayers for a blessed day all.
    DeAnne

I have been stalled for over a week. I just put cream in my coffee because I was irritated by a week of no change. eeerrrr slippery slope..............Be courageous Joshua...I must keep on keeping on. Down just 10 on vlcd20 on R2. Down 45 all together. I have about 45 more to go. My hair is falling out. I am taking biotin but I am not sure if it is enough. Thinner and balding hmmmm... Very sad about family stuff. The joy of the Lord is my strength. I look up from which my strength comes from.

R/P/M
    R2,P4
    So glad to see you back on here and to hear you're doing better! Congratulations on the weight loss from your correction day! Praying God will keep you strong and looking ahead with confidence!

R/P/M
    R1P2 Drops
    Blog Entries
    Hi, I think this is the place I want to be. I am a Christian and would love to share this experience with other believers. I am new to hCG and this forum. This my 4th day (2 loading and 1 vlcd). I got on the scale this morning and am down 3.5 pounds!!! I started at 230, was 231.5 after loading and today am at 228!!! I thank God for his grace and strength to do this.

BTW how do I upload a pic and signature?