Popular Pages

Thread: HCG diet and low potassium

HCG diet and low potassium

Hi!

I'm on my 24th day of my first round and I've started to notice my potassium is getting low. This is a common problem with me and I have to take supplements to compensate prior to HCG. Each day we should consume around 3500 mg of potassium and when I enter my supplements and food into my planner, I'm only getting about 3% of my potassium each day. I've started to notice the dizziness, my heart will feel like it flutters, etc...

I am particularly sensitive to even the slightest drop below normal in potassium and feel just awful! My muscles will ache on the entire left side of my body. Can you please tell me some foods that are allowed so I can stock up on them and get my levels back to normal? I just ate an entire can of tomatoes just to catch up! lol

Thanks so much!

Rob

R/P/M
    HHCG
    I tend to get leg cramps when my potassium gets low so I've been using Morton Lite salt for awhile now and it has helped. It is part sodium part potassium chloride and potassium iodide. 1/4 tsp has 350 mg of potassium which is more than many potassium supplements.

Off the top of my head I don't know what foods are rich in potassium.
    Jeepy aka Deni

57 yrs old / 5'4"
    Jan 2011 - 156 lbs
    Feb 2014 - 140 lbs

If you want to increase the ratio of potassium very quickly than use hcg diet.
    It help also useful to reduce the weight of your body.