Popular Pages

Thread: help with counting cal.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HCG INJECTIONS

help with counting cal.

can someone please let me knw where i can find out how many cal. are in my protien and veggies. i cant seem to find out how manny are in the foods i eat im only eating,100g of chicken or 100g of beef,lettuce,cucumbers,tomatoes i got the apple its i apple oh and strawberrys i really want to weight my food so i can do this right

I use nutritiondata.com for that information. Just type in the food and you can get a complete nutritional breakdown of it in various quantities. Of course, this diet is so limited that pretty soon you will have it all memorized.
    Gypsy

R/P/M
    P4
    I use calorieking.com or nutritiondata.com.

I use myfitnesspal.com it's nice because they have an app for android and iphone you can use on your phone too.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I use the "myfitnesspal" app on my iphone, it's been a tremendous help. All you do is search the food you are eating, and then put in the portion size and wala! You can also set your calorie goal for 500 or whatever you are doing as far as calorie wise, and then add things throughout the day to keep track of how many calories you have eaten and know if you go over or not! Hope this helps