Popular Pages

Thread: Not hungry. Should i eat?

Not hungry. Should i eat?

Hi :-)

This is my 5 day one the vlcd. I havent felt hungry once. Feel like im full all the time.
    I didnt eat on day 1, 2, 4 and 5. Had a little on day 3. Isnt it better not to eat when im simply not hungry? It feels unnatural to force feed yourself.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Inj
    you still need to eat. you need to eat at least your 2 proteins, 2 vegetables a day. I try to eat at least 1 of the fruits as well even if I don't necessarily want it. simply NOT eating will not benefit you in the long run. if you eat the 2 proteins and 2 veggies and just cannot eat the fruit fine, but you have to eat something! just not eating will not help you. knocking out the grissini/melba is not an issue at all, I never eat it anymore.

Okay, fine :-)

I wondered about something on the loading days. Those days where you eat fatty foods.
    The fat you gain during this is the "normal fat," right? Does this

R/P/M
    R2P2 injection
    Yes, u r replenishing ur normal fat. But u need to eat during vlcd. U need the hormonal response to food for the hypothalamus reset. And to be able to stimulate fat burning I'm the abnormal areas.

Gesendet von meinem HTC Desire mit Tapatalk 2

R/P/M
    R1/P4/RxHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Saraah View Post

This is my 5 day one the vlcd. I havent felt hungry once. Feel like im full all the time.
    I didnt eat on day 1, 2, 4 and 5. Had a little on day 3. Isnt it better not to eat when im simply not hungry? It feels unnatural to force feed yourself.
    Oh my goodness, please eat. 100 grams of protein twice a day and a few vegetables is not that much to eat but you need it. I'm surprised you have not fainted. Your brain and vital organs need the protein and complex carbohydrates. Follow the protocol and I bet you will feel better. You don't want to risk your health by not eating at all.

"If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution."
    -Author unknown

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saraah View Post

Others have driven the point home: you must eat the veggies and protein.

Have you read Pounds and Inches?

How much do you weigh and how much are you looking to lose?

Hi Everybody, I'm new to the forum although I read more and more every day as questions arise. It helps keep me motivated too.
    I am in R1-p2... day 11. I've lost 10 pounds so far.
    My question is will it affect my weight loss adversley if I don't eat on some days. I haven't felt hungry today so I haven't eaten. Now I'm thinking I should go make my protoens and veggies and eat them anyway... But what if I don't? Is that bad? Can I eat them all together?

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    Bethany, I'm not sure if not eating will effect your weight loss. But I know it will effect your health. You should eat whether you are hungry or not. Occasionally skipping part of the daily menu is fine, but skipping all or most of it on a regular basis is dangerously unhealthy.

That's a good thing you don't feel hungry you are lucky i must say.But the important thing is to give your body everything which it needs.
    Being hungry whole can cause any kind of weakness in your body,you should eat stuff which is health,when you are not hungry just eat an apple, or banana or peach you can drink a tiny glass of milk as well.so your body can get what it needs.

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1 View Post
    That's a good thing you don't feel hungry you are lucky i must say.But the important thing is to give your body everything which it needs.
    Being hungry whole can cause any kind of weakness in your body,you should eat stuff which is health,when you are not hungry just eat an apple, or banana or peach you can drink a tiny glass of milk as well.so your body can get what it needs.
    Mark1, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the hcg protocol or not, but she can't have any of those things. This protocol is made up of 500 calories of very specific foods and amounts, so she's asking if she needs to eat even the minimal food that we are supposed to eat. Mostly, our body gets what it needs from our stored fat, and some from the 500 calories...that's the whole mechanism of the hcg. And if she's on the right dose, she won't be hungry.