Popular Pages

Thread: "Water-Enhancer" drops....miracle liquid or the devil's brew?

R/P/M
    Round One, Phase Two, Drops

Question "Water-Enhancer" drops....miracle liquid or the devil's brew?

Hello there to anyone who is taking the time to read this. I am super new to the hCG plan, and drinking lots of water is tough for me. I have never liked the taste (or lack of taste). Today I found water-enhancing drops at the supermarket~no fat, no carbs, no saccharin or aspartame. Are these okay on the diet? I really want them to be, but will not use them if you all know that they are a no-go on the plan. Thank you so much for any direction that you can offer.

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    Personally I wouldn't use them, Could you juice an orange lemon or grapefruit, add the juice to 1 ltr of water and then eat the flesh of the fruit as your fruit portion for the day. There are also stacks of herbal teas out there with lots of different flavors that are naturally 'sweeter' such as rosehip. You can drink as much herbal tea as you want and it doesn't have to be hot. You can brew a ltr and then cool it down to drink throughout the day.

VLCD 1/-0g 2/-900g 3/-600g 4/-0g 5/-500g MIA with a gain. 73.4kg & loading to start fresh

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ODT
    How about the Capella drops and stevia? Can you use them? I just bought 5 hoping to be able to, with 72 different flavors, there has to be a few she might like.
    R1= 28lbs Loss

R2 P2 started 09/24/2012

sweetiepie
    If you can handle stevia, there is flavored liquid stevia - I actually got lemon for my water, but boy, do I hate stevia. I just settled on water with bubbles for now, and actually really love it - it just took a while to get used to. No clue what water enhancers are - what ingredients are listed? Probably chemicals, which are a personal choice...