Popular Pages

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Beating the Cheating!

R/P/M
    Round 1 for 2013 DROPS

Beating the Cheating!

Ok, so we ALL have our moments when friends, family, co-workers, and even strangers tempt us to throw in the towel, disregard all our efforts on this diet and dive into something off protocol.

Yes
    , it smells SOOOO good. Yes, it looks SOOOO good, yes , we can justify it in our heads.. And finally...

YES, it will effect the rest of our diet.

I am a victim of this every single day, several times a day! So I want to share with everyone, and I hope everyone will share with me and others how they were tempted to cheat, AND how I/they/we BEAT the cheat.

Nothing is more satisfying then reaching our goals! And the only way to do that is to have the will power!

Round I - 2013 - 197.8 (after load) ~ (Start 12/31/12)
    Week 1 Losses (1/8/13): 187.8 (Loss 10lbs)
    Week 2 Losses (1/15/13):
    Week 3 Losses (1/22/13):
    Week 4 Losses (1/29/13):
    Week 5 Losses (2/5/13):

The Difference Between Try and Triumph is a little UMPH!

R/P/M
    Round 1 for 2013 DROPS
    I will start!!

In an office environment, everyone is always bringing something. And that something sits in the lunch room for people to pick at.

Today... Chocolate Chip Cookies! Ouch!

Although, I am looking forward to hearing some funny stories about how people avoided cheats, mine is pretty plain... I just kept walking!!!!

No cookies for me!

Week 2 Losses (1/15/13):
    Week 3 Losses (1/22/13):
    Week 4 Losses (1/29/13):
    Week 5 Losses (2/5/13):

R/P/M
    Round 1 for 2013 DROPS
    Ok, so today. Besides the glazed donuts, and bagels at work today... My mom ordered from my favorite Italian restaurant. So, so far this week she has ordered Chinese food, gotten McDonald's, burger king, and tonight... Italian. Eat out much!?

I am already smelling the food and we haven't even picked it up yet. I am anticipating the smell, and the temptations to dive in!!! Sighs, luckily our house is about 2 blocks away... I'll rush in and make dinner for myself and enjoy it!!'nn

Week 2 Losses (1/15/13):
    Week 3 Losses (1/22/13):
    Week 4 Losses (1/29/13):
    Week 5 Losses (2/5/13):

R/P/M
    R2Phase2/hcg drops
    Hi, I know exactly what you speak of!

I am a teacher and my students just love to offer me their food all the time. They bring me homemade bread, cookies, cake, candy, etc. I have to accept it because their little faces are just so sweet. I always put it on my desk and tell them "Oh i can't wait to try that after I eat my lunch! I will let you know how it tastes!" They go for it every time. Then, when they are out on break I slip the yummy treat over to my co-worker (who eats anything and everything and never gains ).

R/P/M
    R2/P2 started 2/25/12 HCG RX SL
    As I type this i am watching my husband eat an oatmeal creme pie, son eating doritos and daughter eating a kit kat. I am so jealous right now. son and daughter r thin, husband not so much but he does not care. All day I have been craving sweets and salty snacks. To avoid biting my husbands hand off, I came on here for motivation.

R/P/M
    Round 1 for 2013 DROPS
    Ohhh the torture! Great choice!! Did you already have dinner!? I just finished chicken and asparagus... It was yummy!

I am glad you can come here instead of give in! I learned last weekend that the one little bite I justified (popcorn) made me want the whole bag that much more!

Week 2 Losses (1/15/13):
    Week 3 Losses (1/22/13):
    Week 4 Losses (1/29/13):
    Week 5 Losses (2/5/13):

R/P/M
    Round 1 for 2013 DROPS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssueb View Post
    Hi, I know exactly what you speak of!

I am a teacher and my students just love to offer me their food all the time. They bring me homemade bread, cookies, cake, candy, etc. I have to accept it because their little faces are just so sweet. I always put it on my desk and tell them "Oh i can't wait to try that after I eat my lunch! I will let you know how it tastes!" They go for it every time. Then, when they are out on break I slip the yummy treat over to my co-worker (who eats anything and everything and never gains ).
    Ohhh, one of those!! That's a great beat! It's even better that you accept it and then give it away! When ppl offer me food at work I want to say YES soooooo bad!

It's motivating for me to see how we avoid cheating rather than allowing that one witttttle bite!

Week 2 Losses (1/15/13):
    Week 3 Losses (1/22/13):
    Week 4 Losses (1/29/13):
    Week 5 Losses (2/5/13):

R/P/M
    R7?/P2/Rx SubQ ~150iu
    An old svelte photo of myself to stuck to the mirror motivates me!

Glad you started this, @mbliss. I think it's funny how we attract sabotaging energy... My handyman & I went on our umpteenth run to the big box store for materials & it was taking forever to get our stuff. I mentioned I was hungry but on a diet (VLCD3 was bumpy). Not five minutes later, as we were leaving, he insisted that we stop to grab fast food. So I drove through the drive thru for him. But I didn't order anything -- so proud of myself. Went home & cooked my fastest turkey & spinach saute ever & was eating before he had unpacked the truck. Ha!
    Female, age 42, 5'6" - Highest weight: 247.4
    Starting weight 247.4
    Did one good round in 2011 then a bunch of sloppy/experimental/abandoned rounds. Lost 30 pounds, gained 40+ back.
    Call me the poster child for how *not* to do the hcg diet, sigh.

Target: Disciplined round, 3/3/14 - Rx SubQ ~150 iu w/900 calories
    Tweaks: Ice packs & chilly walks to induce fat thermogenesis

Goal: 216
    Fantasy goal: Onderland in 2014

R/P/M
    R2/P2 started 2/25/12 HCG RX SL
    Went to a birthday party today. I really had to talk myself out of having a piece of cake. I love cake ! I imagined myself on the scale tomorrow and seeing another 1-2 lbs off. So when I was offered a piece of cake i declined a took a long sip of water.

Thanks for this thread. Too many people falling off the wagon and getting run over by the wagon!

1. It's not hard. It's only 3 weeks. Tough Love for Potential Cheats

2. The beauty of the Kruse Leptin Reset is that cravings disappear. I cannot tell you how liberating it is to be able to walk by a bakery, pizza place, candy aisle, etc and not be tempted at all. NOTHING calls my name.

Hang in there. Freedom awaits.
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast