Popular Pages

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Beating the Cheating!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by wwhispers View Post
    That sounds really good. I have to try that. Can you use fresh spearmint? I have a window herb garden at work so we have fresh herbs for teas.
    Yes, you can use fresh herbs. Traditionally they are infused into the simple sugar of equal parts water and sugar boiled for just a few minutes and then left to steep. I think I would try making a strong tea with the mint, then using that water with the ACV.

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
    This Journey started Memorial Day, May 28, 2012 with Loading (gained 3.6 pounds)
    VLCD (P2) started May 31 with Patches. Lost 24.4 pounds
    P3/P4 started July 21 , ended Aug. 31 at 5.2 over LDW

Round 2 with Rx HCG Started Sept. 1 with loading @259.2

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    I really have not been tempted to cheat, which I think it because I committed to this program. I was already good at cheating, so I chose to do the other thing this time, which is *not cheat*.

These are my recent temptations:
    - My daughter made oatmeal cookies and left them on the counter where the smell got to me as I was preparing my food. I took a good wiff of them, enjoyed how delicious they smelled, and finished my dinner. The smell was enough.
    - At the beach with my family, my brother was drinking a beer and he asked me to hold it for him. I enjoyed a few big sniffs of the beer, and handed it back to him.
    - Eating out? My daughter has talked me into taking her out for dinner. I went to Logan's (a roadhouse type steak place). My meal was a 6 oz piece of top sirloin and some steamed broccolli. They make them all plain, and it was delicious. Bonefish grill can also prepare plain grouper (or other white fish) with asparagus, done on the grill without oil. The steak at Logans was the better meal (left some on the plate though), and only 10.99.
    Last edited by LynneR; July 12th, 2012 at 06:48 PM.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ODT
    I cheated 4th of July and it took 3 days to get back to precheat weight. That was incentive enough, not to cheat again.
    R1= 28lbs Loss

R2 P2 started 09/24/2012

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    I cheated on VLCD 2 and its now VLCD 5 and I gained back half the weight I lost (I'd lost nearly 5 lbs, gained back nearly 2) and it's been 3 days since then, and no losses to really report on -- How discouraging! NO CHEATING! It's not worth it to starve myself of the things I truly want 99% of the time, only to cheat 1% of the time... And get no results. Why even be on the diet if you're not going to lose, right? Ugh. I'm so irritated by my lack of results, but I've followed my protocol EXACTLY today where I'd had a taste here and there the past few days, realizing that cheating is barred completely, where I was thinking I had a little wiggle room before! I want to be able to eat healthy on Thanksgiving of this year, so I am definitely going to think of the smell tactic, that sounds good!
    -- volatileghost ~

R1/P2/D1
    SW: 152.2lbs

LOAD DAY 1: 152.2lbs
    LOAD DAY 2: 151.6lbs

VLCD DAY 12: 148.4lbs (-5lbs)

R/P/M
    I take homeopatic drops, 1 round ,fase 2.
    Hi every one Im new here,
    Just started HCG , my second day 2.2 pounds lost.
    In the evening instead of cheating I came here for mitovation.
    Everyone seems so friendly:-)
    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

HI All,

I just joined the forum. Im not so good at the cheating. All i do it cheat. every chance i get. As for me. I will let todat be my last day of cheating. I have 14 days left and im gonna go hard for it. when I feel like cheating I will come here instead. You seem to be good motivation.

R/P/M
    I didnt cheat once on the diet, but Im very upset that Im at a stall now...for 3 days my weight isnt moving.So im going to drop melba toast.Although I love it:-(
    Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R/P/M
    Yaaay it moved, I lost 1.2 pounds this morning!
    Not cheating pays off:-)
    Ladies when you want to cheat, tell yourselves that tomorrow the scale will show a smaller number and it will help stay away from cheating.Helped me for sure:-)
    Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

going on a business trip for a week on the 17th of sept. There will be cocktail parties, group breakfasts, lunch and dinner, everything served by amazing chefs. I am a sugar and carboholic. OMG!!! I am praying as i write this. God, let me be good.

R/P/M
    P2 - Rx Drops
    Now I do something a bit different to beat the cheats....I head for the kitchen and try all sorts of new recipes that are anything BUT P2 friendly. Then I test them out on my family (I don't take a single bite...I just get excited watching my family eat and listening to their comments). They rate each one, and what's awesome goes into my personal cookbook for me to fix again when I reach P4. But if the recipe turns out to be good, but not great, then I make a note of such and probably won't make that recipe again. Needless to say, my family is loving that I'm on P2.
    ~SB~

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast