Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheated majorly on phase 2...need some advice please!

Cheated majorly on phase 2...need some advice please!

Im on the HCG drops, and 7 days in on phase 2. I cheated miserably last night and binged like there was no tomorrow. I've been feeling VERY hungry
    everyday, and pretty much lost control last night.
    This morning, the scale confirmed I gained 5 lbs. SO UPSET
    Being that Im on the HCG drops, would you recommend a steak day, apple day....?
    Any help/advice would be very much appreciated!
    Thanks so much!!
    Penny

From what I've read - steak/apple days are mainly for a long stall (I think) I have also cheated but I am on injections and yes the scale goes up the next day but within a day or 2 it's gone and usually with more! So just get right back to P2 eating and it will correct itself hopefully

Don't beat yourself up - for me this is not a race but a marathon and I know there will be bumps in the road - I accept them and just continue on otherwise there is no way I would be able to do P2

Also you should not be so hungry = maybe ask the experts you may need to adjust your dose. I have binged before but it was more of a mental hunger than actual physical hunger

R/P/M
    In P4 after R1. Will be doing R2 soooon!
    Hi Penny.... I would just continue, but if you're feeling hungry, try increasing OR decreasing your drops. I'm on pellets and found when I reduced from 4 to 3 it took care of my hunger. We're all different. Take a deep breath, and go for it girl!
    Carpe Diem !

Thank you so much for the advice!! Really appreciate it! ((((()))))

R/P/M
    R1P2
    I don't know why but, I am on day 24 and I have had little cheats the entire time and I have lost a total of 19.6 pounds. I was thinking that maybe because I am a diabetic that some of the sugars are ommited through my urine. I'm not quite sure. But, I want to beat myself up because I could have lost more had I stuck to protocol. Another thing that I find weird is that when I eat strictly by protocol I lose NO pounds. Penny I do drink all of my water that helps with hungry and flushing out any impurities. I started out weighing 233.8. Hang in there and I agree that you and I should adjust our drops

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
    I don't know why but, I am on day 24 and I have had little cheats the entire time and I have lost a total of 19.6 pounds. I was thinking that maybe because I am a diabetic that some of the sugars are ommited through my urine. I'm not quite sure. But, I want to beat myself up because I could have lost more had I stuck to protocol. Another thing that I find weird is that when I eat strictly by protocol I lose NO pounds. Penny I do drink all of my water that helps with hungry and flushing out any impurities. I started out weighing 233.8. Hang in there and I agree that you and I should adjust our drops
    19.6lbs is AWESOME!! really! I have been cheating almost every weekend and no I don't advise it but for me it keeps me sane and i'm still losing weight sure I could be farther along but I also am able to be strict during the week and I'm still losing weight so for me it's working!

I'm sure when I do another round I won't be able to do this as I'll be closer to my goal

Quote Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
    19.6lbs is AWESOME!! really! I have been cheating almost every weekend and no I don't advise it but for me it keeps me sane and i'm still losing weight sure I could be farther along but I also am able to be strict during the week and I'm still losing weight so for me it's working!

I'm sure when I do another round I won't be able to do this as I'll be closer to my goal

Miss Clairebear....Im so curious! when you say you cheat almost every weekend, are you eating HCG protocol foods and eating a little extra here and there? Or do you
    just go to town and have huge amounts of food/sweets (like I did last night)?

19.6 in 24 days is amazing!! awesome job Lady T! thats especially awesome for having little cheats! Sometimes, or really all the time, I wish we could fast forward to
    our goal weight and just work on maintaining it from there. We'll be there soon

Well it's usually because on weekends we bbq or go out so it mainly involves beer - last weekend I had a grilled hamburger with a bun, some chips and cheezy noodles and some of those darn fish crackers (My weakness) was up 3lbs on Monday but by wed AM I was down 5lbs

I went out last night for a bday dinner and of course had drinks and nachos and a slice of pizza - only up 1lb this AM which probably sounds bad but for me that is unheard of - normally before hcg I would've been up at least 4 or 5lbs with that much food/drinks!!

I'm not a sweet eater it is normally salty chips and stuff that gets me so I know this process will be slow for me which is ok but I also know that hcg is doing something to re-set my metabolism because I would never be able to do that before without a huge gain that lasted forever
    Last edited by clairebear; October 20th, 2011 at 08:09 AM.

R/P/M
    R1P2
    I do cheat and it is with things like fries, miniture candy bar, tasting my family dinner, or substituting 2 corn tortilla shells for melba toast I definately don't suggest anyone else do this. I think that diabetes meds are whats helping me to continue to lose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast