Popular Pages

Thread: Cheated once...any ways to correct?

Cheated once...any ways to correct?

So, I've been doing so well lately. I work at a restaurant and had not cheated once. Yesterday I was on VLCD day 14 and had lost 15 pounds. Then, it was my brother's 21st birthday. My mother, who is a professional chef, invited us all down to dinner. I tried literally every excuse in the book not to go. Finally, my father convinced me to go. I said I would, but that I wouldn't eat- that I will have eaten beforehand on my diet. I then get a two hour call from my mother yelling at me until I was in tears to come, eat her food, and celebrate with every one else. Despite multiple attempts to tell her that yes, in fact, it WILL screw up the rest of my diet, she continually insisted that it wouldn't. That I'm 19 and she's 50 and knows better. I visited, ate her food (though not much at all- I felt so terrible I had to force myself), left, and then spent the night with one of the worst stomach aches of my life.

I don't intend on cheating again. This morning I am up a pound and a half. What can I do to help myself start losing weight again?
    I've heard that eating only protein, and tons of green tea to flush out your system can help, but is there anything else I can do?

Thank you in advance~
    Last edited by Emprah; July 21st, 2012 at 08:19 AM.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ODT
    Its always taken me 3 days to get back to my precheat weight and to start losing again. There isn't anything to do but keep going on the vlcd, a cheat is not a stall. You can't look at it that way.
    R1= 28lbs Loss

R2 P2 started 09/24/2012

So there aren't any tips for getting rid of the cheat-weight earlier? :c Three days Isn't too bad, I guess...Thank you for your reply.

Hello Ladies.... I started my HCG Drops July 8, 2012..
    7/08/12 213.2
    7/10/12 215.1 (after 2day load)
    7/15/12 203.0
    7/22/12 204.8 I gained.. I seriously cheated over the weekend (got married) suprised proposal at church.. I'm so afraid that I have messed up completely... Im on P2 for another 23days so I'm praying that is not too late to reach my target weight loss of 25lbs for RD1... Any suggestions? Can I work out to lose more? Im so confused right now.....

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ODT
    Quote Originally Posted by PekaBoo View Post
    Hello Ladies.... I started my HCG Drops July 8, 2012..
    7/08/12 213.2
    7/10/12 215.1 (after 2day load)
    7/15/12 203.0
    7/22/12 204.8 I gained.. I seriously cheated over the weekend (got married) suprised proposal at church.. I'm so afraid that I have messed up completely... Im on P2 for another 23days so I'm praying that is not too late to reach my target weight loss of 25lbs for RD1... Any suggestions? Can I work out to lose more? Im so confused right now.....
    Just keep going and accept that you cheated. You can't treat a cheat like a stall, it isn't a stall. The fact that you have to deal with the gain over time will lessen the desire to cheat more. You should be doing some sort of exercise while dieting, 30-45 minutes walk is always good.
    R1= 28lbs Loss

R2 P2 started 09/24/2012

Quote Originally Posted by wwhispers View Post
    Just keep going and accept that you cheated. You can't treat a cheat like a stall, it isn't a stall. The fact that you have to deal with the gain over time will lessen the desire to cheat more. You should be doing some sort of exercise while dieting, 30-45 minutes walk is always good.
    Thank you....I will start walking...Some say you should excercise, some say you shouldnt I guess I was confused...Back on track this week.. I pray I see some results