Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheated on phase 3 and gained a lot!

Cheated on phase 3 and gained a lot!

Ok, I ended on the 7th of February and got to an amazing 189.8 lbs from 220lbs. Since I had used up almost all my days (was on day 39), I decided to move simply to phase 3 of the program. Not even 2 days afterwards I completely strayed from the diet and went on a binge for 3 days straight. I went on the scale today and I saw that my weight had skyrocketed from 189.8 to 207! I know I messed up and am just looking for some damage control here. If I can stop the increase at 207 then so be it but I need to stop gaining the weight back. I've tried the steak diet but it hasn't seemed to work. Does anybody know anyway to stop the weight from further increasing???? I'm scared

R/P/M
    PATCHES R6.P2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristandJackel View Post
    Ok, I ended on the 7th of February and got to an amazing 189.8 lbs from 220lbs. Since I had used up almost all my days (was on day 39), I decided to move simply to phase 3 of the program. Not even 2 days afterwards I completely strayed from the diet and went on a binge for 3 days straight. I went on the scale today and I saw that my weight had skyrocketed from 189.8 to 207! I know I messed up and am just looking for some damage control here. If I can stop the increase at 207 then so be it but I need to stop gaining the weight back. I've tried the steak diet but it hasn't seemed to work. Does anybody know anyway to stop the weight from further increasing???? I'm scared
    I had the same exact issue. I did vlcd for 23 days, released 19.5 lbs, went straight into "p3" (no 72 hrs of vlcd w/ no hcg) for 2 days...then went off the wagon from there. Gained 10 lbs in 5 days. I have been off p2 for 1.5 weeks and this morning i jumped back onto p2 and the first day back on hcg (no loading). This morn i was actually down 1.5 lbs (prob from drinking lots of water over the weekend...and started my period so thinking that released some extra bloat). So, here I go trying to get off the 8.5 lbs I gained.

Others may say to go back on hcg (no loading) to get the gain off.

I'd say, if you can...get onto a strict p3 to maintain your weight.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristandJackel View Post
    I would go back into P2 again and get it off, then do a proper P3.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Thank you both. I'm going to try and keep it off for the next few weeks before doing it again simply because I just don't want to get immune to the hcg and thats what would have happened if i just got on it right away.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You wouldn't get immune if you did another week to 10 days and that would be enough to take that back off. You gained it quickly and it would come off quickly, most likely.

Yeah I think I will probably do that in a week or so. I've already made the order for another 21 days so I'm pretty sure that will take it all off.

Blog Entries
    That's what scares me about this diet. It seems like the weight comes back super fast. Faster than I've ever gained weight before. I'm not saying that I didn't do anything to gain the weight, but in the past, what I'm doing resulted in slow gains, not 4-5 lbs at a time, and I did great in P3, it'sP4 that killed me.

I'm now having to resort to Atkins to lose some of it, so I can be ahead of the game when my Hcg gets here.

R/P/M
    RD4/PH2/Subliminal --- J/K Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    That's what scares me about this diet. It seems like the weight comes back super fast. Faster than I've ever gained weight before. I'm not saying that I didn't do anything to gain the weight, but in the past, what I'm doing resulted in slow gains, not 4-5 lbs at a time, and I did great in P3, it'sP4 that killed me.

I'm now having to resort to Atkins to lose some of it, so I can be ahead of the game when my Hcg gets here.
    Ummmm P3 IS basically atkins. No sugar or starches. It's a lifestyle change. It doesn't matter WHAT diet you do. It's gonna come back if you continue to binge. We all struggle with it.
    R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
    LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
    LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

Blog Entries
    Ummmm P3 IS basically atkins. No sugar or starches. It's a lifestyle change. It doesn't matter WHAT diet you do. It's gonna come back if you continue to binge. We all struggle with it.

Yes I know, which is why I did great in P3. Atkins likes me. I don't "binge", but apparently carbs kill me, hence the quick weight gain in P4.

R/P/M
    R2/P3/RXHCG
    Glad to hear that I am not the only one who once they hit P3 goes wild and forgets why they are doing this! I did the two low cal days with no hcg then went off diet for a few days. I lost before I started hcg with the P3 diet so I am going to just try maintaining the P3 diet and hope that helps. My body too does not do well with carbs, I think about them and I gain, not really, but it is a struggle, especially at TOM :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast