Popular Pages

Thread: Cheating with sashimi?

Cheating with sashimi?

Have you ever done it? I read a thread where many had tried tuna and it didn't hurt their losses. Any other fish? If I have to just eat tuna, I'm ok with that . Just curious if maybe I can try two different kinds of fish. I'm bringing braggs with me so I don't have to eat soy sauce and anyone know if wasabi is ok?

I've been avoiding leaving the house since I started the diet, but I HAVE tonget out with a friend who is about to have a baby. We won't be able to have many dates by ourselves after her baby is born. And i thought bringing my own food would be tacky, lol.

Thanks!

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    As long as you avoid the rice, and all side dishes, and as long as they don't brush on butter or oil...you should do OK with tuna, shrimp, crab. No eel though, its too oily. What is your friend going to eat? raw fish is not usually on a pregnant womans diet . Make sure you stay away from whatever she gets....no california rolls for you!! Im not sure about wasabi, it might have an oil in it.
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvKats View Post
    As long as you avoid the rice, and all side dishes, and as long as they don't brush on butter or oil...you should do OK with tuna, shrimp, crab. No eel though, its too oily. What is your friend going to eat? raw fish is not usually on a pregnant womans diet . Make sure you stay away from whatever she gets....no california rolls for you!! Im not sure about wasabi, it might have an oil in it.
    I had the sashimi, TWICE now, haha, and i still lost weight both times. i asked, and they dont brush with any oils or anything, and the wasabi was safe as well. It was so worth the cheat. it was exactly what i needed (both times) to keep me going! She had miso and seaweed salad

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    This may be my next planned cheat. I miss tuna sashimi SO MUCH. I don't usually eat the rice at sushi places but I would love a nice, juicy slab of tuna right now.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)