Popular Pages

Thread: I m devastated...need advice asap!!:(

I m devastated...need advice asap!!:(

My story goes like this... that i wanted to do the hcg diet but couldn't decide where to buy it. So last week i went to GNC and saw this product
    "THE HCG ACTIVATOR"( i hadn't visited this forum then). Anyway i started the diet according to it which had 2 loading days followed by VLCD. Today was my fourth VLCD and i wasn't hungry but i couldnt take the craving anymore and had 3 chocolate chip cookies, a handful of cashews, some rice and 2 chips of pringles. I
    feel soo bad now. i was hungry for the first 2 days but on the 3rd and 4th day i wasnt hungry, i just didnt feel too good. Also my husband wasnt convinced about the activator so he ordered sublingual hcg from yourhcgdiet.com.It is presently on back order so hopefully it will get to me by the end of this month.
    Now the question is should i continue with the activator or should i wait for my drops to arrive. My husband thinks i m gonna exhaust all my energy with the
    activator and then wont have the will power to do the real thing.......
    Please help me, i need advice...

You did not buy any form of HCG.

You can buy homeopathic or Rx at numerous places enumerated here at this forum. Buy from a reputable firm and begin again.
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

Well, i thought so too so ordered it from yourhcgdiet.com. But its on backorder. But since i m losing weight with the activator too should i continue with it till i get the drops?

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neatfreak79 View Post
    Well, i thought so too so ordered it from yourhcgdiet.com. But its on backorder. But since i m losing weight with the activator too should i continue with it till i get the drops?

NO. You're doing the VLCD basically without any help. Those drops you have are BOGUS. You will lose NORMAL fat if you keep doing the diet with those fake drops.
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

Actually they're not drops. Capsules. And i really dont feel hungry when i take them... and can i trust the drops from yourhcgdiet.com?

I lost 30lbs and my husband lost 20lbs (on a shorter course) using the HCG activator. We got ours from The Vitamin Shoppe, but I'm guessing it's the same as yours. It came in a green and white bottle? Anyway, I can't speak to the cheating, but just wanted to chime in and vouch for the Hcg Activator. HTH!

Wow, and were you able to keep the weight off? My bottle is green and white too

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    Quote Originally Posted by neatfreak79 View Post
    Actually they're not drops. Capsules. And i really dont feel hungry when i take them... and can i trust the drops from yourhcgdiet.com?
    capsules are even worse- hcg can not be absorbed through the stomach.

many companies (including all that are at GNC) have taken the hcg out of their products, because of the fda sticking their nose into it. if people have a metabolism that is not too screwed up, they might be able to burn fat from just the vlcd, and the amino acid support that is in those products. for other people, it really screws them up.

if you're not hungry and your energy is good, you're probably burning fat. if not, you probably are not.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

My husband and I are on P4D13 and so far so good! I wasn't hungry at all in P2 on the hcg activator. I don't know the science behind it, but they seemed very effective for us. Wish you the same success!