Popular Pages

Thread: Food Vampirism: Hungry at night

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections

Food Vampirism: Hungry at night

I am new to this and have been dealing with some mistakes from the start, but things are getting better! However, while I can do pretty well during the day, once the sun goes down, I turn into a food vampire! I try to eat my dinner around 7pm and am usually heading for bed by 11. But once the sun is down all I can do is think about food, and that leads to a cheat. I knit to keep the hands busy, but the mind is focused on food and the belly is telling me it is starving, and I eventually give in to the urge (although not as badly as I could).

So how do you do it? How do you deal with the urge to eat at night when you have gone through all of the food allowed (and then some), and start prowling the kitchen for a victim to your (food) vampiric urges?

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
    This Journey started Memorial Day, May 28, 2012 with Loading (gained 3.6 pounds)
    VLCD (P2) started May 31 with Patches. Lost 24.4 pounds
    P3/P4 started July 21 , ended Aug. 31 at 5.2 over LDW

Round 2 with Rx HCG Started Sept. 1 with loading @259.2

drinking a really cold glass of water helps, i cheated on my first round alot. im about to start my second round and really stick to protocol this time. but when i suffered from severe hunger during my first round alot in the evening, i would drink a large glass of ice water, which really seemed to help my hunger at night. also if you are doing drops or tablets sometimes it helped me to eat alittle later at night. so i took my last dose later in the day and my hunger wasnt as bad in the evening

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    your dose is not right- what are you taking?
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

I'm in same boat. I do excellent during the day and at night.... I cheat. Then I get mad because I did so well durning the day. I'm going to try the water.

i had the same problem when i was in p2. i could go until 2pm without eating anything but would always want something constantly after dinner (approx 6pm) until around 10pm. i always saved my apple as my 8 pm treat and had my melba in the evening as well. i also drank gallons of green tea. i think that might have helped since it kept my mouth busy and made me think about peeing more than eating!

even now in p3, i still want to snack after dinner. i think it's one of those bad habits i developed when i was a kid. it's not physical hunger, it's mental.

mary

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    your dose is not right- what are you taking?
    I was taking the NiGen HCG Solution...already determined that it was not a good choice. Difficult to judge dosage size, icky taste, not very effective for me, and from looking at others' comments, not very effective in general.

I just this very day got my Meridien Labs hhCG, so it doses at 6 drops 6 times a day. Hopefully I will get a lot more stable on it and will not have as much trouble with hunger. I have been trying very hard to stay with protocol, but in the past week never made a single day where I was able to stay under 900 calories. Still, I have lost weight, but now I am ready to really start seeing the scale move.

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
    This Journey started Memorial Day, May 28, 2012 with Loading (gained 3.6 pounds)
    VLCD (P2) started May 31 with Patches. Lost 24.4 pounds
    P3/P4 started July 21 , ended Aug. 31 at 5.2 over LDW

Round 2 with Rx HCG Started Sept. 1 with loading @259.2