Popular Pages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Husbands. Can't shoot 'em. Pass the chips.

R/P/M
    Beginning February 14th, 2011
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalRosePDX View Post
    I guess I'm luckier than some because my boyfriend brings home more healthy snacks that I still can't have in P2 from places like Trader Joe's and New Seasons Market (health food grocery stores here in Portland, OR).
    My partner works at New Seasons Market!

R/P/M
    R1P4
    One of the best things about HCG is that my will power seems to be stronger and it's easier to resist the treats in the house, even when I make them myself (I love to cook). Now that I'm seeing the results it's fairly easy to say no or to take just a tiny nibble (hasn't done in harm yet). Before HCG I was an all or nothing eater. If I even took one bite, I'd say to heck with it and finish off the carton/sleeve/box/vat.....

R/P/M
    R 3 P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    My DH is tall & thin and SHOULD be smart as he's a Veterinarian. Every day he offers me something so wildly wrong I know he's doing it to make me laugh. Chocolate covered raisins. Hash brown casserole (which I made for him). Oh yeah - the kicker - take out from Chinese express. Really?

R/P/M
    R1 P2 Oral HHCG
    MMM Cheese...Thats one thing I really miss. and I am just in my first week of phase 2

R/P/M
    R1 P2 Oral HHCG
    I am doing really good at resisting the temptations. But one thing I did on VLCD 1 when I was glaring at a bag of mini Oreo's that I didn't finish on my binge days. I took one out and licked it...then tossed it in the trash...HUBBY Cracked up when I told him. Other than that I have been good. The toughest thing for me is that I like flavorings and sauces so I really wish there were more condiment choices. I tried the walden farms dressing and hated it. I enjoy eating healthy meals but..."health food" is not for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12