Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I cheated to break a stall...

R/P/M
    R3 P2

I cheated to break a stall...

I was stalled at the same weight for 11 days and completely frustrated, I decided to do a small gorge (I didn't take drops that day) to see if the stall would break. Just thought I would let you all know if it works. I gained 4# from the cheat and the next day (today) have lost a pound. I will check in to let you know how it goes.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm kind of regretting it, but too late!!

R/P/M
    r1-ph1-homeo
    Hi there- well.. I didnt puposely do this..lol but, i binged today some pb..a few chips... and immidiatley gained 2 pounds... I have done this before ( once) and it came off in two days plus some more... so just hang in there.. let me know what happends!!!! I dont know why i cheated today.. i feel miserable and guilty now.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Pellets
    Blog Entries
    I also cheated to break a stall. I have been back and forth with the same few pounds for about 2 weeks. I added a few nuts to my breakfast and upped my protein just a little and I'm finally losing again.
    Went from 292 to 278 before HCG

Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Blog Entries
    If you're going to cheat to break a stall, do it with a big steak. That helps me.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    How did a cheat break a stall when you gained 4 pounds and only lost 1???
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Blog Entries
    I was kinda wondering the same thing, lol.

R/P/M
    P2/Injections/Rogue
    Blog Entries
    I believe OP is saying she cheated HOPING it would break the stall she was in. So far she gained 4 and lost 1 so she's kind of regretting trying that. Not that cheating broke her stall. But even if it takes a couple days to drop if you continue to drop after that then the stall is broken. So she'll have to wait and see if she continues to drop or stalls again. Then she'll know if it worked or not.

Dh usually adds in a big fatty meal or something if he stalls for a few days. That bumps him up a couple of pounds then that comes off and he keeps losing from there. Sometimes you have to go up to go down

Blog Entries
    Dh usually adds in a big fatty meal or something if he stalls for a few days.

That's why I said a big steak. Steak won't cause a gain, junk food will.

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, Sublingual
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    Dh usually adds in a big fatty meal or something if he stalls for a few days.

That's why I said a big steak. Steak won't cause a gain, junk food will.
    A big juicy steak in P2 won't cause a gain???

Blog Entries
    A big juicy steak in P2 won't cause a gain???

Not for me, and I should have said that. My point is, if you're going to cheat specifically to break a stall, make it something decent, not junky. We all know junk is going to make us gain, that's what got us here in the 1st place.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast