Popular Pages

Thread: I've been cheating like crazy... and still losing.

R/P/M
    R2P2

Question I've been cheating like crazy... and still losing.

OK, so heres the deal, Im on R2 vlcd 13 and it's been a bumpy road to say the least since ive started this diet. Every time I had cheated the first week I was about to give up. This round has been sooo hard whereas my first round was easy and I could avoid temptation. Well, even tough i've been cheating I keep going trying to get through the round. And when I say cheating I mean ice cream, cake, pizza, fast food all in one day and still lost 1-2 pounds. So I've cheated almost everyday with a few days being good. I've lost 6 pounds. I'm having better loses this round then last. Only thing different this time is im drinking 3-4 cups tea a day, but cheating. I havn't seen the scale jump from my cheats either. Im taking HHCG pellets from Vox. I know im losing weight too, my jeans fit so much better also. Any thought anyone? I think maybe i have super pellets idk. And yes im aware of having difficulties with being stable in p3 from cheating, etc. But as I said ive been struggling since I begin and just trying to get my head through this. Thanks for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

R/P/M
    R2P2
    Quote Originally Posted by sherrieef View Post
    OK, so heres the deal, Im on R2 vlcd 13 and it's been a bumpy road to say the least since ive started this diet. Every time I had cheated the first week I was about to give up. This round has been sooo hard whereas my first round was easy and I could avoid temptation. Well, even tough i've been cheating I keep going trying to get through the round. And when I say cheating I mean ice cream, cake, pizza, fast food all in one day and still lost 1-2 pounds. So I've cheated almost everyday with a few days being good. I've lost 6 pounds. I'm having better loses this round then last. Only thing different this time is im drinking 3-4 cups tea a day, but cheating. I havn't seen the scale jump from my cheats either. Im taking HHCG pellets from Vox. I know im losing weight too, my jeans fit so much better also. Any thought anyone? I think maybe i have super pellets idk. And yes im aware of having difficulties with being stable in p3 from cheating, etc. But as I said ive been struggling since I begin and just trying to get my head through this. Thanks for reading!
    Any thoughts anyone?

Being Awesome!
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    So your on day 13 with only a six lb weight loss? Just think if how much more you could of really lost. Part of me will admit I'm jealous for you to eat real food and still lose, we're ad I'm on protocol and it's not falling off of me. The responses you receive will prob not be positive,

R/P/M
    R 3 P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    You're a grown up and no one can tell you how to do your round. Many people have troubles committing to Round 2, myself included. I have to think this may catch up with you and if your head is not in the game, you might want to lay off the hcg and head into P3. No one really knows how this will affect your stabilization cuz we're all unique! Just be careful and try to ease off the cheating. Have you read Weight Loss Apocalypse? It's available on Amazon and e readers. It discusses cheating while on Hcg and it's very helpful Good luck!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I'd guess your dose is off since you can't stay on the protocol. You might try skipping a day and see how you feel.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R2P2
    Thanks for your replies everyone! Yes I do think my dose is off. im switching it to 4 pellets instead of 5 and hoping that will help. I did cheat yesterday and I didn't lose or gain weight. I have TOM coming and I know that doesnt help me. Im hoping to get this right soon. i feel like Winter is making it worse then when I did it last Summer. Idk. But thanks for the help everyone!

Shannon

Ok, here it goes....I was doing so well on P2 and I started P3 2 days before Thanksgiving then failed miserably!!! I lost 24lbs in 23 days while on P2 and gained 9lbs in 4 days in P3 I know I messed up badly I want to give up!! Anyone have any advice if it's even worth trying to restart P2 for a couple of days or should I just jump into P3 I've officially learned my lesson and it's NOT worth it!!! Any help would be much appreciated!