Popular Pages

Thread: I want to quit!

I want to quit!

I am so frustrated with myself! I'm on R1P2D14 I lost 10 lbs in the first 5 days of this cycle. I was super excited but all last week I have been yo-yoing gaining and losing the same pound. It has sent me into a major battle with myself. My cravings went out of control every other day and I gave in. And today was the worst. I just gave up. Eating all the crackers and cookies I could get a hold of. I don't know what the damage will be tomorrow morning and I'm so scared what the scale will tell me. Is it even worth this ache? I could go back to intense workouts at the gym and go back to eating proper foods. But I feel like a failure and I don't know how to get back on or even if I want to. Please help. I'm at a crossroads.

R/P/M
    R4, P2
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

You can do this! I promise!
    I did it! It works so well, you must keep trying.
    You are a weeble wobble and you don't fall down!
    Last edited by Elliebabe; October 5th, 2010 at 08:29 PM.
    I won the Biggest Loser Contest at Work, 207 Buckeroos... Yeppers!
    I won the Second Biggest Loser contest, 150 this time! Yeppers!

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    your body has to adjust after that first huge weight loss. the cheating today will probably set you back about 3 days, but just stick to it!
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R1, P2, SL
    Hi! I am new to forum and new starting hcg diet.
    My stats so far: 51 female 5'4"-gained a ton of weight in menopause, lots of stressors, loss, divorce, mother's death etc. Couldn't get weight off and I usually can exercise and eat whatever in moderation and not really gain. Menoapuse and cortisol most likely contributed to weight gain plus I stopped working out as I was in grad school. I was a size 2 to 4 and weighed 127#. Over the past 2 years my weight increased to 163# and I went to a size 12. My weight distribution is very different. I don't look like I weigh that much yet I needed to go up many sizes in pants espeically. A medication could also be affecting my weight gain.
    Started 2 day load on Oct. 5 Tuesday forgot to weigh. Day 2 load oct. 6, forgot to weigh. R1P2 Day 1 163# R1P2 Day 2 159# R1P2 day 3 158#. That brings me up to today. 4# weight loss first day was surprising. I thought I should only lose 1#. so then today's 1# weight loss was a bummer in a way! Yesterday what was different was I ate an apple which made me starving all day and didn't drink enough water I think. I am really struggling today. I'm starving, craving, feel crappy, fatigued, and want to eat ice cream! HELP! I really would love to get this weight off and I need support hence signing up here. I am downing water today, going to get some green tea later, sticking to the diet. But feeling low. and Moody. I didn't think this would be difficult at all!
    I want to make sure I am doing this correctly. I am on SL hcg. Would injections be better? (can you order injections online? I am a nurse practitioner,not afraid to give myself injections). I have heard people on other blogs say they are mixing their sl hcg with vit b and some other vitamin or nutrient can't remember what. I ordered the sl hcg and in the booklet I have it said to take 0.4cc of it three times a day (have no idea what that dosage is as it doesn't say on bottle). They say to hold it under tongue for 15 seconds. I have heard others say they do that for 10 minutes. that doesn't seem necessary.? Also, they sent the vit B liquid that I take daily as well. 1cc.
    I also have question for P3 but I can wait to ask those until I get closer.
    Does the fatigue subside? Am I supposed to take more hcg to decrease hunger pains? If so , how much? Again, I can only measure it in 1/10 of a cc, not in dosage since it doesn't tell me the dosage. I'm not exercising right now because I am so hungry. I didn't eat apple today figuring that caused some of it yesterday.
    Thanks for any help!!
    Last edited by chinagirl; October 9th, 2010 at 03:43 PM.

R/P/M
    hhcg/P2
    china, it sounds like you are on homeopathic drops. the first week is the most difficult as far as hunger and cravings go. if you are hungry you can increase your drops. most on homeopathic don't measure by ml but by drop count. on the first week i do 15 drops 3 x/day and then decrease down to 10 drops 3x/day. other people spread out their drops by doing 6 drops 6 x/day.

harry&ruth, many people experience a slow down or stall in the second week. what you are going through is normal. i think you should just get your head back in the game and go back on protocol. you will lose a little time but you will start losing again if you stick with it.
    "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

R/P/M
    R1, P2, SL
    Thanks Joann for the info
    Height: 5'4"
    Start weight: 163#
    Goal weight: 128#

Start Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    china- .4 ml is 10 drops, and that is too low for most people. the range most people seem to end up is 12 to 15, 3x/day. so i'd increase to .5 (12.5 drops) for a couple of days and see how that goes. if you're still hungry, increase to .6. some go as high as 20 drops, which would be .8. another thing to try is taking 1/2 the dose, 6x/day. you should not be starving so we definitely need to tweak your dose. your weight loss is great for your weight- the more carbs you ate during loading and prior to hcg, the more water weight you lose the first day.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Quote Originally Posted by harry&ruthfan View Post
    I am so frustrated with myself! I'm on R1P2D14 I lost 10 lbs in the first 5 days of this cycle. I was super excited but all last week I have been yo-yoing gaining and losing the same pound. It has sent me into a major battle with myself. My cravings went out of control every other day and I gave in. And today was the worst. I just gave up. Eating all the crackers and cookies I could get a hold of. I don't know what the damage will be tomorrow morning and I'm so scared what the scale will tell me. Is it even worth this ache? I could go back to intense workouts at the gym and go back to eating proper foods. But I feel like a failure and I don't know how to get back on or even if I want to. Please help. I'm at a crossroads.
    I'm sorry for what you're going through. *hugs* Yes, you fell off the wagon, but just take a deep breath and then get back on it. Focus on one day at a time and get through that. You can do this and remember, you're not alone.

Also remember that you've LOST 10lbs so far!!
    Round 2 for DH and me!
    R2p2LD1

Thanks for the honesty!