Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone stabilize in p3 after cheating a lot in p2?

R/P/M
    round 4 phase 1
    Blog Entries

anyone stabilize in p3 after cheating a lot in p2?

im looking for anyone who has suggestions or SUCCESS stories for p3 even though they cheated a lot in p2.

i know, i know, i shouldn't have cheated. it stinks. however, i am very nervous about p3. im on 1st day of 72 hours without injections.

i am promising myself to be committed to p3.

R/P/M
    Round 1, phase 2
    I nervous about the same issue!! How has p3 been?
    6'0
    HW: 255 (August 2011)
    GW: 160ish?

HCG Plan
    Phase 2 Start Date: 7/9/12

R1P2 SW: 211.8
    Week 1 Loss: 9.4

R/P/M
    RX Drops 2013 & Injections 2014
    Blog Entries
    Cheated a lot? How much is a lot? lol. I'm in my 3rd round, proudly only had 1 day that I went off protocol. My 1st round was more experimental, I had something off protocol about once a week, stabilized great! (up only a few pounds) Although I did stabilize much better, SOLID on round 2 when I was more careful.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ODT
    Phase 3 information

*PHASE 3
    Purpose:
    - The three weeks of strict P3 must be done because the ultimate purpose of P3 is to RESET and lock-in your new base weight (the weight you recorded as your LIW). If you fail to follow the protocol during these weeks, your experience when you begin adding back other foods in P4 WILL be to regain weight up to your former base weight (the weight you were before you began using the HCG protocol or the level you set on the previous round).*

I took that as being it is so much more important not to cheat in P3 over P2.
    R1= 28lbs Loss

R2 P2 started 09/24/2012

R/P/M
    Round 1, phase 2
    I'm only on round 1 of P2 and cheated last week. TOM came a week early (even though I am on BC) and the hunger/cravings were insane!! One day was a complete flop with lots of sugar. The next few days I decided to make cocoa crack and had about an oz a day for 4 days. Other than that, no other cheats. Feeling more confident this week after a few POP days. Does anyone have any comments on whether those few cheat days will effect me in P3? Any suggestions on how to approach P3? (atkins, primal, paleo, just follow pounds and inches rules, etc..)
    6'0
    HW: 255 (August 2011)
    GW: 160ish?

HCG Plan
    Phase 2 Start Date: 7/9/12

R1P2 SW: 211.8
    Week 1 Loss: 9.4

I hope someone answers you, who knows? I cheated on two of my vlcd while weining off hcg. Now I'm p3d3 up 2.4. Tried a steak day as day one of p3, that only took me down .6

My other board spanked me for the steak day saying I need more protein and steak days are never done in the 1st week of p3....

My new plan is to stay very strict Atkins (keep below 20 net carbs), and only est when hungry and until full, ala weightless apocalypse rules.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Steak days are certainly done in the first week, marla! You ignore the need for one to the peril of your stabilization. Read Pounds and Inches for yourself and you'll see. Simeon says nothing about avoiding them in the first week. That's nuts!

I can't help you about the cheats, sos. I haven't had any rounds where I cheated a lot. If you cheated a lot, were you hungry? If so, that's a bigger issue then the cheats because hunger is a sign the dose is off.

I did not cheat alot just two Italian cookies on my first day w/out drops and then on the third day w/out drops, 400 cals of pizza and 44 cals of chocolate and 60 cals of vodka! I had one cheat in p2 day 21 and my forum leader insisted I now had to do 23 days more no cheat, so I did 26 more then the no drop day cheats.

I see you said to someone else that a mess up on the no hcg is nearly impossible to fix. Does that mean, I've no chance of stabilizing?

Also Colleen, back to steak. I've read pounds 3 x's and I thought a steak day was in order too, but I got really told its dangerous in the first days of p3 on yourhcg boards. That's where I bought my drops. I just found this site a few days ago, when I cheated and searched for help. So, you can appreciate my confusion. Now I don't know what to do?

Do I try to hold the ldw or the wt afyer the cheat? Do I keep doing steak days? Today I ate a little roasted chicken, a little brocolini and CO in my coffee. 1200 cals so far. I'll eat more if I get hungry.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It is very difficult to fix a gain in the last days of no hcg. That's the worst possible time to cheat because that's when you get your cushion. Some gals are lucky and can drop it off and it's worth a try but if your weight bounces back up, it's better to just adjust up your LIW so you're not in a constant battle that is detrimental to long term stabilization. That's so not true you have to go 23 more days after a cheat before you can stop! Good grief.

And it's not dangerous to do a steak day early in P3. That's the protocol! They are forever also, just so you know. not just for P3. Glad you are reading Pounds and Inches. That's always best to follow rather than what anyone tells you.

I did not load as well as I should have, I was hungry the first week at night only, then I was fine. Because I did drops, it's hard to know the dose. I did six drops held under my tongue 6 times per day (each 2.5 hours). Hunger was not an issue. I can do another round, would that work and do I tough out this six weeks anyway?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast