Popular Pages

Thread: Ughhhhh. I fell off the wagon!

Ughhhhh. I fell off the wagon!

I am on R2VLCD12...the cravings have been more intense this time. The last couple of days I have looked in the pantry 100 times. I have kids and where there are kids are LITTLE DEBBIE CAKES!!! Anyway I have done so good. Down 10.8 pounds. However tonight I took the family to Chillis. I couldnt take it anymore. I just needed one whole meal! I did good until dessert. I ordered the fajitas and did not eat the soft taco shells but I am sure there was more than 3 ounces of meat there. My kids ordered a chocolate lava cake and I ate half! I know there is nothing to do but get back on track tomorrow. I can say I was so miserable after that meal (upset stomach) that my cravings are gone. I know it is all a mental thing with the cravings but I feel miserable for giving in.

R/P/M
    lost count!!!!
    Blog Entries
    your right to just get back on the wagon tomorrow. What is done is done. Lots of us have a moment of indulgence, but we pay dear for it. Good luck and hang in there. When I was really needing a treat i would grab some raspberries or blueberries or I would get a all natural apple fruit leather with no sugar added and have a small piece of that. It seemed to help and I did not stall when I did this, but I tried not to make it a daily routine.
    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It shouldn't be this hard, honey. What dose are you on?

I am doing 40units sq. I think it is 200 iu. I am not hungry but just crazy with the cravings. However after my indulgence last night the cravings seem to be gone. I weighed this morning and did not gain but did not lose either.

okay i am so confused with this new forum. how do i bookmark this thread so i can come right back to it? you know how on the other board we could look at our participated discussions. well i cant figure it out.

R/P/M
    lost count!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Go under thread tools at the top right above posts and subscribe to the thread and then when you sign in look under quick links or settings and you will see your subscribed threads.

R/P/M
    R2P2 hhcg
    For some reason I have been craving sweets this round. It's a baaaaddd craving too! I caved a couple od days ago and ate up the leftover frozen yogurt my son left behind. I couldn't stop myself until it was all gone either. It was awful. And normally I don't like ice cream or frozen yogurt.

R/P/M
    PATCHES R6.P2
    Blog Entries
    I have heard that as the fat releases, it releases the toxins
    and those can reek havoc on us in terms of cravings and all
    that junk. I think it has to do with cell memory or something.
    I dunno...but some weeks I am great and others I crave like
    no tomorrow.