Popular Pages

Thread: Green tea pills on HCG?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Sublingual

Green tea pills on HCG?

Not sure if this has been discussed before but does anyone have experience with using green tea pills? This is my first week on the VLCD and I know you can have tea but what about the pills? The ones I was looking at are the Mega-T green tea pills. Good idea or not??

Round 1- began 4/2/2011 - 166.4 lbs
    Load days - +2.0
    Week 1 on VLCD -8.4 lbs (-2lbs loading weight) Total: -10.4 lbs
    Week 2 on VLCD -4.0 lbs
    Week 3 on VLCD -
    Week 4 on VLCD -
    Week 5 on VLCD -
    Week 6 on VLCD -

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Never taken them, I have heard good and bad things about them. I found this and thought it might help you make a decision:

http://www.dietpillcritic.com/diet-p...ga-t-green-tea

Ingredients of Mega-T Green Tea

Mega-T Green Tea is made up of the below mentioned ingredients:

Green Tea – the main ingredient of Mega-T Green Tea is green tea. It is one of the few effectual ingredients of diet pills. There is enough research to prove that it helps to increase the body’s metabolic rate. However, the dosage of green tea present in Mega-T Green Tea is not adequate to give substantial benefits of weight loss.

Chromium – studies are not clear as to the effectiveness of Chromium and there are two conflicting contentions regarding it effectiveness. The main use of Chromium is that it helps regulate blood sugar levels that can aid manage weight problems. If you choose Chromiun then it is better to go in for the patented formulation ChromeMate, which is used in products like Anoretix.

Garcinia Cambogia –it is effective for weight loss if it is had in the right amounts. An active ingredient of Garcinia Camogia, Super Citrimax is an HCA and is responsible for Garcinia Camogia’s weight loss properties. It is beneficial to add other components when using the HCA as it is only an extract and you can obtain better results by doing so.

Guarana – though by itself it is not very effective but when blended with Yerba Mate and Damiana it gives great results. However, Mega-T Green Tea does not have Yerba Mate and Damiana. This may be eliminated to remain “less expensive” as far as the composition of the formula goes.
    Eleuthero, Bladderwrack, Fo-Ti and Gotu Kola are there mainly for increasing the attraction quotient.

Conclusion
    Green tea (the ingredient) is a very effective diet pill ingredient. Mega-T Green Tea, however, isn’t likely to be effective due to the fact that they don’t include very much green tea, nor other ingredients in their formula. (At least they disclosed their formula. Thank you.) Their price is cheap, but for good reason. Their guarantee is decent. Overall conclusion: You can find better diet pills (although with a little higher price tag) that have the right amounts of proven ingredients.

Weight/Loss b4 HCG: 207 / 193.8
    R1/P2/Week 1 Total: 183.4 (-10.4)
    R1/P2/VLCD D08: 182.4 (-1.0)
    R1/P2/VLCD D09: 182.4 (+/- 0)
    R1/P2/VLCD D10: 181.4 (-1.0)
    R1/P2/VLCD D11: 181.4 (cheated, daughter bought me choc strawbrys for moms day)
    R1/P2/VLCD D12:
    R1/P2/VLCD D13:
    R1/P2/VLCD D14:

Thumbs up RE:does green tea pills work

YEA YES YES IT DOES WORK, I HAVE LOST 123lbs IN 11 MONTHS WITH GREEN TEA FOOD/LIFE STYLE CHANGE AND WORKING OUT A LITTLE BIT EVERYDAY...I TAKE THE MEGA T PILLS AND ALSO DRINK A FEW GLASSES OF LIPTON'S ICED GREEN TEA EVERYDAY AND THE WEIGHT MELTED OFF...NO JOKE NO SCAM IT WORKS...BUT YOU HAVE TO WORK OUT AND CHANGE YOUR FOOD LIFE STYLE..DIETS DONT WORK, YOU HAVE TO ACTUALITY CHANGE YOUR LIFE STYLE AS FAR AS WHAT YOU EAT, OTHERWISE YOU WILL GAIN EVERYTHING BACK ,WHEN YOU START EATING AGAIN OR STOP TAKING THE GREEN TEA...