Popular Pages

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: P2 Safe Products List

Since this forum is talking about HCG safe hygiene products, I just wanted to make sure that you guys know about the Tiffalina's Products. The brand was developed specifically for people on the HCG Diet. There are 3 different HCG Safe products so far: The Tiffalina's HCG Diet Safe Shampoo, Tiffalina's HCG Diet Safe Conditioner, and Tiffalina's HCG Diet Safe Lotion

This HCG lotion, HCG shampoo, and HCG conditioner contain no fats, oils, juices, or extracts because those ingredients can slow, stall, or stop weight loss on the HCG Diet. Although they may not be the most creamy or luxurious products, we have found that they do allow great weight loss on the HCG Diet and our customers seem to really like them.

You can see more about the products here: http://www.diyhcg.com/hcg-personal-care-items.

Here’s to being skinny!
    Casey

i got blistex today but need to make sure it's P2 friendly. it's medicated lip balm with Sp15. The active ingredients are: Dimethicone 2.0%, Oxybensone 2.5% and Padimate 0.6.6%

Thx
    Wk 1: 159.4 - 148.0
    Wk 2: 148.2 - 145.0
    Wk 3: 144.0 -

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ (cycling)

Hair product source for curly or dry hair

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie who is just waiting for my hgc and supplies to arrive in the mail, and I thought I would do some research into products I can use. I have very curly hair that is extremely dry, so I went onto the product website of the hair serum/shampoo/conditioner I use and looked up the ingredients - almost all of it looks 'clean'. A lot of the products use glycerin, but I'm going to take the chance and use it because I refuse to go out in public without something in my hair! The website is www.frizzoff.com, and I know they ship to Canada and the US from Toronto. They have a page that lists every ingredient in all their products in case someone wants to double check. Just thought I'd share it!

I also had a question about makeup - "Pounds and Inches" mentions using powder foundations etc., but what about things like blush or eyeshadow or mascara (please tell me masacara is ok, please!!!)?

I can't wait to get started!!

Lindsay

Question ...maybe?...

I have Roc Retinol cream that i'm dying to use. I'm gonna guess it's not on protocol, I just thought someone can give me a firm yes/no? Here are the ingredients:

Water , Glycerin , Lactose , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG-8 , Stearyl Alcohol , Panthenol , Tromethamine , Carbomer , Isopropyl Myristate , Methylparaben , Disodium EDTA , BHT , Propylparaben , Copper Gluconate , Magnesium Aspartate , Polysorbate 20 , Retinol , Chlorhexidine Digluconate , Phenoxyethanol , Zinc Gluconate

Thanks in advance!

Is glycerin/ Obagi products allowed?

Please help!!!!

Thanks, this is so helpful!!!

I noticed you wrote that Spry contains glycerin....is that a no-no or what is the concern there?? Thanks

R/P/M
    Starting HCG Diet on Jan 1st! :)
    Thanks so much for this list!! Much appreciated!

Sherry

Round one: day 3 - day one of 500 calorie 40 day protocol - injections - 40 day

R/P/M
    r3,p2,d9
    Blog Entries
    carmex is ok because it is made from wax and is not absorbed by the skin. works great too. This is what I read and I have used it with no problems.

R/P/M
    Startin' all over again!; Drops
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the list - very, very helpful!!

What about lipstick? Is there any kind of lipstick I can use? Also, is Chapstick okay?

Is mineral oil & baby oil the same thing? Can I use it on my legs after shaving?
    Thanks a bunch!!!

R/P/M
    R2P2D1
    How about Castille soap? It can be used for just about everything....body soap, face soap, shampoo, etc. (I use this currently, that's why I'm asking...one less thing to buy)

I know it lists some oils, but someone posted that b/c of they way they're processed in this product, they're ok. Is that true??

Ingredients: Water, Saponified Coconut-Hemp-Olive Oils (with retained Glycerin), Olive Fatty Acids, Bitter Almond Oil, Rosemary Extract.

and says this.....if it means anything to you...it's Greek to me. LOL
    Soap is made by saponifying a fat or oil with a strong alkali. A fat or oil is a triglyceride, which means that three fatty acids of various carbon lengths are attached to a glycerine backbone. The strong alkali is either sodium (for bars) or potassium (for liquids) hydroxide. The saponification process is a simple one-step reaction with no waste generated: the glycerine is split off from the fatty acids, and the fatty acids combine with the sodium or potassium to form soap, while the hydroxide forms water. The result is soap, glycerin and water (no alkali remains).

For a full description:
    http://www.vitacost.com/Dr-Bronners-...Almond-8-fl-oz
    ~ Kristie
    Lost 28 Pounds in P2 back in May!!
    Starting Round 2 10/17/12.