Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does one lose weight after completing hcg?

R/P/M
    Round 1. Phase 2. Sublingual Drops.

How does one lose weight after completing hcg?

I've been in P4 (life!?) for about 4 months now and have kept my weight stable with only the occasional steak day. (though the steak days have been more frequent with the holidays in full effect )

My question is this: who has lost more weight post-hcg? Is losing weight any different than before doing the hcg diet? I would love to lose another 10 pounds or so and I am not open to the idea of doing another round of hcg. Do I just cut calories like in the past?

Thank you in advance!

R/P/M
    R2,P4
    I lost weight in both rounds during P3 and P4. In P3, I mainly ate protein and fat, with just a few carbs such as veggies and the occasional fruit. P4 has not been all that different, but I've added a few other carbs like low-carb flatbread and tortillas, homemade muffins made with flax meal and almond meal, and Ezekiel bread. I still don't eat much fruit, and avoid sugar. I do eat a lot of cocoa crack, which gives me my sweet fix!
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

R/P/M
    R4 / P2 / Patch
    Quote Originally Posted by bebo5357 View Post
    I lost weight in both rounds during P3 and P4. In P3, I mainly ate protein and fat, with just a few carbs such as veggies and the occasional fruit. P4 has not been all that different, but I've added a few other carbs like low-carb flatbread and tortillas, homemade muffins made with flax meal and almond meal, and Ezekiel bread. I still don't eat much fruit, and avoid sugar. I do eat a lot of cocoa crack, which gives me my sweet fix!
    You lost in P3, instead of stabilizing?

How much did you continue to lose, in P3 and P4?
    √ 43 Day R1 Ended 2/21/2011; Ending weight 165.4; -25.4lbs
    √ 24 Day R2 Ended 4/14/2011; Ending weight 153.1; -14.9lbs
    √ 41 Day R3 Ended 1/9/2012; Ending weight 148.0; -27.3lbs
    √ 28 Day R4 Ended 8/22/12; Ending weight 149; -11.9lbs
    √ 18+23 w/6 day break R5 Ended 2/23/14; Ending weight 156; [COLOR="gray"]-24lbs

R/P/M
    R2,P4
    In round 1, I lost 10 lbs in P3 and 4 lbs in P4. In round 2, I lost 5 lbs in P3 and 7 lbs in P4 (the first three weeks). I'm now in my 6th week of P4 (or maintenance), and my weight has remained about the same (give or take a pound or so), but I cheated several times over the holidays. I really stuck to a low-carb diet in P4, since I ended my last P2 about 13 lbs from goal, and really didn't want to do another round.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

I don't know the answer to your question I just wanted to say congrats for keeping your weight off for four months. Very inspiring.

The short answer is, I don't know of any other diets that remove the weight and keeps it off like the HCG does.

Anything else, and your boy will fight you all the way followed by sneaky tricks to get the weight back. But, if you have tried HCG you already know this, as most people here have already had failure after failure. I know the HCG is hard, but it is effective.

Also, it is important to note that HCG can only remove all the 'unnatural' fat. If you want to go lower in weight then you must live on a diet similar to the HCG phase 2 forever. I think life is too short for that kind of life.

stick to a paleo or primal diet and you will continue to shave off inches.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Add more muscle to your frame and you will be able to release more fat. Also, more muscle will allow you to keep fat off

R/P/M
    HHCG (Wellgenix) R2/P2
    Blog Entries
    So, I have to tell you...I did Paleo/Primal and gained 15 lbs over the course of 8-9 months. My blood pressure was also up and I felt lethargic. My workouts didn't have the same energy and overall, I just didn't feel great. I'm doing a 2nd round of HCG now to lose the Primal weight, and after that, will go back to a lowish carb with low fat diet - whole grains on occasion, and working out 5-6 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by redefiningme View Post
    stick to a paleo or primal diet and you will continue to shave off inches.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    July - August 2011
    R1 Load Weight 141.2
    R1 Last Drop Weight 132.0
    May - June 2012
    R2 Load Weight 151.2
    R2 Last Drop Weight 137.6
    June - July 2013
    R3 Skipped Loading

R3VLCD1 141.6
    R3VLCD2 138.4 (-3.2)
    R3VLCD3 137.2 (-1.2)