Popular Pages

Thread: Planned Interruption??

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Homeopathic drops sublingual

Planned Interruption??

Hi all,
    I've been doing really well on hhcg and I'm currently on day 22 and I've lost 17 lbs. I will be away for Memorial day so I planned to do an interruption doing no drops and VLCD Wednesday and Thursday, P3 Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, then resume diet and drops on Tuesday. Problem is, I'm doing so well that I may reach my goal just one week after PI and I read one post that says you need to return to the diet for at least 2 weeks.

Is that 2 week rule true?
    I've been searching the forums and can't find any other mention of that.

Thanks!!
    Meg

Sorry Meg, I dont have an answer for you but Im doing something similar. MAN I am sick of this diet at this point. I admire you for committing to doing P3 this weekend! I have the feeling I'm going to over-indulge right and left!
    So yes - does anyone know how far this will set us back? I feel like I have at least two weeks left anyway - but...

R/P/M
    P4
    I did planned interruptions in almost all of my rounds and they worked perfectly. They did not set me back, but the break was sure wonderful. I just stuck to P3-style eating during the interruption and my weight was stable. Then I restarted the hcg/vlcd and continued losing right away. I think the advice to continue the diet for 2 more weeks might come more from others' experience than from any rule about it. I suspect people may have had greater success stabilizing in P3/P4 if they continued on for 2 more weeks, but I'm not certain of that. I would think if you did at least a full week you would be fine. I think the shortest time I've done after a PI is about 10 days and I stabilized fine.

R/P/M
    R2 P2 hhcg
    I did a PI on my first round and didn't stay strict to the P3 eating. I started out with the best of intentions, but then slipped and kept sliding! It took about a week to correct the weight I'd gained and then another week to stabilize. It's strange, but I could tell when I was back on track by the way I felt and the way the weight was shifting. It wasn't long after, though, that my body just stopped losing significantly on the drops. That's how I knew I was done.
    Christine
    Wife to one, Mother to four
    Child of God
    Nursing Student

Round 1, hhcg, went from 193.8 to 171.8 = 22 lbs lost!

Started R2 at 176.0
    VLC Week 1 = -7.4 pounds (168.6)
    VLC Week 2 = -2.6 pounds (166.0)
    VLC Week 3 = -2.2 pounds (163.8)

Quote Originally Posted by jmmrr View Post
    I did planned interruptions in almost all of my rounds and they worked perfectly. They did not set me back, but the break was sure wonderful. I just stuck to P3-style eating during the interruption and my weight was stable. Then I restarted the hcg/vlcd and continued losing right away. I think the advice to continue the diet for 2 more weeks might come more from others' experience than from any rule about it. I suspect people may have had greater success stabilizing in P3/P4 if they continued on for 2 more weeks, but I'm not certain of that. I would think if you did at least a full week you would be fine. I think the shortest time I've done after a PI is about 10 days and I stabilized fine.
    Jmm, this is very helpful. I have a 7-day road trip coming up mid-June and am trying to figure out what to do about it. When you did the interruption and stuck to "P3-style eating", did you that include things like eggs and cheese, things I see that many "clear" over the course of a few days?
    R2P2 | Hucog | just shy of 5'4" | 47 years old | Hashimoto's | natural dessicated thyroid

R/P/M
    Round I, Phase II, Homeopathic HCG Drops
    Hi All,
    I have a question about how to restart HCG via a Planned Interruption. This is my first round of "real" HCG. I have done 28 doses (26 VLC Days), losing 16 lbs, from 151.8 after loading to 136.4. In the few days after ending HCG, I ranged from 134.5 to 138.4

I went off HCG 16 days ago (but - of course my last VLC Day was 13 days ago) in order to go on a trip to Mexico. With difficulties of travel, I am up to 140.

I only have 12 doses left. Do I need to do some sort of mini-load or can I start my first VLC Day today?

Are you taking drops or injections. I know that people say a batch of hcg for injections only last about 22-25 days with a tops of 28 days. Not sure about drops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk