Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planned interruption after 14 days on HCG?

Planned interruption after 14 days on HCG?

Hi. New here. I am on my second round of P2. I just found out that 17 days into this round I am supposed to be on a TV set for 3 days - during which I won't really have access to VLC foods and no control of lotions/hair products/oily make-up they put on. I also don't want to be hungry/tired for an long exhausting few days.
    My question is: can I do a planned interruption for 3 days on set after only 2 weeks on HCG (14 days + the 2 days off drops on VLC diet)? Will it majorly mess it up? When I go back on VLC after the 3 day interruption should I then do a full 23 day round?

Thanks so much for the help!!

Blog Entries
    Yes, and Yes, do a full 23 days after you go back on. That is my understanding. Plus, you do not need to do a load day since your interruption is only for a couple of days, just jump right back on. You should try to stick to P3 foods during your interruption, be sure to get your protein in.
    Sleeveless in Seattle
    If food is not what you need, what is it you really want?

I did 14 days lost 10 lbs. then a planned interruption for 1 week (family vacation). I ate Phase 3 as much as possible on vacation and came back up 3 lbs. I started back on and lost two lbs first day. I was glad to have done it because I needed to fit in my shorts! Now I'm doing the full 23 days. Good luck!
    R1 Start 149.2 - End 135.4
    R2 Start 135 - End 129 (short round)

R3 Start 129.6
    VLCD 2 - 127.8
    VLCD 3 - 126.8

R/P/M
    Ph3 Begins May 23rd
    Blog Entries
    emdarke: Update us as to how everything goes! I'm about to start my planned interruption and I am a bit nervous, but I know we can do this, as long as we treat our bodies while well oiled machined and listen to them!

I can do all things through God, who gives me strength!

June 13th, PH4 Day1: 116.5lbs, Eating around 1450, Not counting calories!

Round1Phase4: 117lbs
    Round2 VLCD8: 115lbs
    Goal: 110lbs

I can't say that it went well. I tried the first couple of days to eat good P3, but the shoot got extended and and the hours got later and the craft services table called, I caved pretty badly. I ended up gaining 8 lbs total on my week and a half interruption. I am now on day 6 back on P2 and I'm back down 7 of those lbs, so it was definitely like a week wasted. My advice would be to really REALLY try to stick to P3 foods on the planned interruption. Oh well, life moves on. No point in regret )

Blog Entries
    Did you still take your drop on the planned interruption?

Hi there, I am also interested to know whether you should stop drops if u are having a plannedd interruption like above. Thanks

R/P/M
    R2 / P2/ drops
    no, no drops...you'll notice she said: days + the 2 days off drops on VLC diet
    she went 2 days with no drops while still eating VLC/500 calories - and then did the vaca P3.

jbb

planned interruption on day 17

I am going on vacation (well not really because it is going back home to see family), and I was planning on trying to continue on the rx hcg, but now I am having doubts because the last couple of days have been really difficult. Just been really hungry and tired and giving in to the sf jello. I can't decide whether I should do a planned interruption or just try to power through the 7 days...I am leaning towards the planned interruption but I will only have made it to day 17. Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated...
    thanks

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    That's too soon for a planned interruption. What dose are you on? Sounds like it needs tweaked.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast