Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body aches

R/P/M
    R5|P2|Rx hcg

Body aches

Has anyone felt any body aches? I am feeling aches and pains as if I have worked out. There are times it hurts to touch those areas as if they were bruised. First week on the diet method - does anyone have any answers or how to subside these aches. Plus, I do drink alot of water.

P2R1 Starting 224.8 (post load) - Dec. 30, 2011
    P2R5 169.8 - May 5, 2012

I am having aches in my biceps when lifting something or bending my arms. It started while I was on hhcg and I still have it from the middle of Nov. The moderators here say it is not related, but I think it is. Sure would like some help to get rid of the soreness.

R/P/M
    R5|P2|Rx hcg
    Quote Originally Posted by tam1116 View Post
    I am having aches in my biceps when lifting something or bending my arms. It started while I was on hhcg and I still have it from the middle of Nov. The moderators here say it is not related, but I think it is. Sure would like some help to get rid of the soreness.
    Review the thread on side effects, there is mentioning of the body going through detoxification. Let me know what you think.

P2R5 169.8 - May 5, 2012

Hi guys...I am on day 4 of phase 2...Headache is finally gone but oh my lord I feel like I have been working out for hours at the gym...and I am not just walking. The worst is my but..it hurts to sit, lol....I was relieved to get on here and see other people having the same feelings.....read that its the abnormal fat layers disappearing and your muscles stretching out to their new enviornment and all the new room makes sense to me...happy dance!!!

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    when you are on hcg your body does detox. As you go through detox you can have body aches. Especially if you had them before. I would keep doing what you are doing, and drink plenty of water. Get lots of rest. Should turn around soon.

Good luck!

R/P/M
    R5|P2|Rx hcg
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty82 View Post
    Hi guys...I am on day 4 of phase 2...Headache is finally gone but oh my lord I feel like I have been working out for hours at the gym...and I am not just walking. The worst is my but..it hurts to sit, lol....I was relieved to get on here and see other people having the same feelings.....read that its the abnormal fat layers disappearing and your muscles stretching out to their new enviornment and all the new room makes sense to me...happy dance!!!
    Yes, I know! I realized I had hit the wall when I climbed the stairs on day 6 and the last two steps felt like I had just finished a 5k. My legs were heavy and my body felt like it could drop. By day 8 all symptoms were gone and now I feel fine and have lots of energy. Good luck, and just take it easy for a couple more days.

P2R5 169.8 - May 5, 2012

I felt achy the first two days but it tapered off. Lots and lots of water seemed to help. I still feel a little more tired than usual but I'm hoping that will resolve, too.

Many people experience this and benefit from taking potassium supplements or magnesium supplements to reduce cramping.
    Start 148.6
    30 days P2 136.6

-12 lbs & -18.75"

R/P/M
    R5|P2|Rx hcg
    Yes, I agree that the p+m supplements do help to reduce the aches. I have not had any more cramping since the start of this program. Also making sure you have taken in the majority of your water before evening hours helps out greatly too. I have found using a phone app reminds me to drink more water. I programmed it to give notice every two hours. Helps out greatly. There is another app - HCG, has a monthly cost but well worth it. Great for grocery shopping and listing what foods you can and cannot eat during each phase. Give it a look.

http://hcgapp.com

P2R5 169.8 - May 5, 2012

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX trouches
    I'm on day 2 of vlcd, and I'm so exhausted and feel like I got beat up. Fingers cross it turns around in a couple days after it goes through detox/withdraw from the sugar and starchs.
    ......:::food will never taste as good as skinny feels:::......

5/20/12 LD2: 182
    5/28/12 VLCD wk1: 168.8
    6/4/12 VLCD wk2: 165
    6/11/12 VLCD wk3: 161.4
    6/18/12 VLCD wk4:158.4
    07/10/12 P3: 157

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast