Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extreme Fatigue

Thanks for the info. Ive done this diet b4 and forgot all the symptoms I get when starting. I felt really super dizzy today. Wanted to go out but was afraid to drive. I will take som vitb right away! Ill try to increase dosage too.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by AthenaNike View Post
    Thanks for the info. Ive done this diet b4 and forgot all the symptoms I get when starting. I felt really super dizzy today. Wanted to go out but was afraid to drive. I will take som vitb right away! Ill try to increase dosage too.
    Maybe its cause we are eating way less calories. Calories=Energy right? I also have had those days where I get home from work and just lay down and dont wake up till 4 hours later then still sleep through the night. I had that happen twice in R1 and now it happened a few days ago in this R2.

Back for revenge and more after 2 years!

Round 6 begin date 1/11/14
    Preload weight: 179.2
    Week 1: -7
    VLCD8: 172.2
    Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

I took the vit b and it really helped. Felt like new again. I think its going off carbs & forcing ur body into ketosis which isnt a natural state, so ur body says. Heh no wait a min, whats going on here, I want massive food/carbs. Ok if u dont give it to me Ill let you know how I feel about this new program~

Exclamation Extreme fatigue2

My husband and I just started HCG drops. Today is day 7. For the last 3 days he has had extreme fatigue. No hunger and I think he's sleeping ok. But he just feels so lethargic all day, while watching me bounce around the house like I'm on something else! LOL

I've read a ton of forums and nine info, and it sounds like it's not a concern, other than adding some supplements.
    I've heard B12, multi-vitamin, potassium, magnesium and Vit K. So which is it?
    And how much? He has a Men's Formula One-A-Day multi vitamin that he took yesterday, but no difference.
    Should I go get him a high potency B12?

Quote Originally Posted by LindaP View Post
    Has anyone else experience extreme fatigue on the HcG program? I feel weak.
    Day 11 - lost 7 pounds and am 8 pounds from my goal weight.

I am on thyroid medication and do have a low thyroid, but I feel like I did before I was diagnosed.

I also have a rash, like eczema, on my buttocks, back of thighs and calves. However that started before hcg - during atkins which started me on my weight loss.

I take a shot 1 x a day and have stuck to the program consistently.

Suggestions or comments are welcome.

I was extremely tired on my round of homeopathic HCG (even after trying a few different dose adjustments with a couple of days in between). I had to increase my calories the last two weeks to make it through the day.
    Last edited by wobble; June 14th, 2015 at 01:44 PM.

Extreme fatigue2

It's 20 drops of homeopathic - three times per day. Should he increase to four times?

The last couple of days he ate a "bit" more calories-- like a 1/4 cup cottage cheese or a few more strawberries. But didn't seem to make much difference except immediately after eating. He's fine for about an hour then starved again... but nothing seems to affect his energy.

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    What dose is he on? That is often dose related as well. And make sure he's getting plenty of sea salt.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It sounds like the dose is too high. Have him skip his next 2 doses and see how he feels. I suspect he'll feel better. Then he should decrease to 18 drops 3x a day at first. that may still be too high so if the hunger comes back, have him do 15 drops per dose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12