Popular Pages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Feel Sick and Tired

This was one of the posts after someone complained of dizziness, on the yahoo group: (The lady who wrote it has a practice out of Oregon and sells HCG homeopathic drops and various others, just a fyi)

^^^^
    You want to get some stevia and start using it right away (3 times a day with tea or water). Spread your calories out so you are eating every 2 hours and don't use apples unless you require an apple day.

I use a homeopathic called gluco-h that helps with blood sugar challenges you might want to investigate that.
    ^^^^

I really can't say if this is something that would help or not.... but thought I would post it anyhow.

Good luck with the dizziness!

Here is the link: http://www.hcghomeopathicweightlossmethod.com/products/15-gluco-h.html

First round - loaded with standard stuff - basically mostly healthy stuff. N/V I'm surmising from the HCG. Since high levels of HCG has been theorized causing n/v during the first trimester of pregnancy and I have the lovely experience of that (as a guy)...Yipppeee..... It is what it is.... I have 6 more days and then done. Yes I have increased my exercise but actually dont have a decrease in energy levels or issues with falling asleep during the day. This diet has actually been stressful and exercise is my release - which has added benefit(s) IMO. Anywho, thought I'd share and commiserate. Cheers

Could be you need more protein, sorry you have found the diet stressful, for me it was easy to just weigh/cook/package all my food for several days at a time, and reheat. I eat from a cooler alot, and it is handy to just grab n go!

I added more supplements the last 2 days,,and man..I feel soooo sick, will taper down as I know that is the culprit for me

On VLCD 42 and am just now hitting a wall. I am really tired. Just totally run down.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/injections
    I am soooo sick. This is day 1 of my VLCD. The hcg had me feeling nauseous that very first day...could hardly load. And yesterday the nausea was worse and the diarrhea started. I actually lost 2 1/2 pounds on my load : ( i haven't done my injection yet today...scared this will just get worse. Any advice? This is terrible.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/injections
    also, do I have to eat everything on the protocal today? I'll do the shot but I don't remotely want to eat

feeling sick

I too am feeling really wierd. I have been drinking lots of water and following the diet to the line. I feel tired, light headed, sleepy, and i am ready to give up. I also am also spotting. Can the spotting be contributing to me feeling this way? Will this feeling go away? I need some encouragement right now!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It sounds like you might be drinking too much water. How much are you drinking? Are you hungry? Periods tend to be a little off on the protocol but it's nothing to worry about.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    Hi,
    I'm a noob! This is my first round, day 6 of phase 2. I'm down 8 lbs., and I've been very disciplined, which for me, is unbelievable! I've been feeling tired lately too, even from the slightest activity. Someone mentioned they get tired from blow drying their hair, and I had to laugh. That happens to me too! Before starting, I ran for 35 minutes 3 or 4 times a week. I feel like if I do that now, I'll crash and burn. I also feel "flighty." I feel like I'm making mistakes when I'm talking, and I'm saying stupid things! Earlier, someone said to take vitamin B complex for more energy. Will that alter the effectiveness of the HCG? I'm not a tea or coffee drinker, but I've started a morning cup of coffee w/a ton of Stevia (because to me, coffee tastes like dirt!) to get the caffeine. From now on, I'm planning on adding tea during the day. Any other suggestions?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast