Popular Pages

Thread: feeling sick

feeling sick

Vlcd day 3...woke up feeling horribly shaky, floaty and light headed...continue to feel so after i've taken morning hcg drops. Kind of feels like when you've had way too much coffee and you just need to lie down and try not to puke. Not hungry at all and haven't been. Plus hot flashes followed by shivering sweats. Yuk! I don't like feeling like this. Is this how i can expect to feel the whole time? I was floaty-feeling all day yesterday too, but not like this...

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    How are you feeling? It sounds to me like maybe you are fighting a little bug that probably has nothing to do with hcg. Stick with it, rest and allow your body to do what it needs to. Things will balance out the longer you are on the hcg program. If it's from that it should get better. I always have a few days to a week or so at the beginning that I need to transition into. It is my body adjusting to what I am doing.

Good luck!

I had this same experience on day 3, along with diarrhea. Although that part has gotten better, I am completely debilitated at day 10. I am feeling that this can be a really dangerous diet. My electrolytes are totally out of whack, I have terrible leg cramps and muscle weakness where I can hardly stand in the shower to wash my hair. Before HCG I ran or walked every day, and played tennis and golf. Now I can't even climb the stairs in my house. I am drinking lots of water, taking potassium, magnesium, calcium, B12 and a multi. While the potassium has helped, adding more salt has helped even more, but not enough to keep me on this diet. I will need rehab when I finish this diet. I'm going to up my calories, but if that doesn't work, I will have to stop cold turkey. Very disappointing.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ODT
    Quote Originally Posted by Peisenberg View Post
    I had this same experience on day 3, along with diarrhea. Although that part has gotten better, I am completely debilitated at day 10. I am feeling that this can be a really dangerous diet. My electrolytes are totally out of whack, I have terrible leg cramps and muscle weakness where I can hardly stand in the shower to wash my hair. Before HCG I ran or walked every day, and played tennis and golf. Now I can't even climb the stairs in my house. I am drinking lots of water, taking potassium, magnesium, calcium, B12 and a multi. While the potassium has helped, adding more salt has helped even more, but not enough to keep me on this diet. I will need rehab when I finish this diet. I'm going to up my calories, but if that doesn't work, I will have to stop cold turkey. Very disappointing.

What are you using?
    R1= 28lbs Loss

R2 P2 started 09/24/2012

You guys should talk to grammy or beth, I felt really bad at first too, what kind of dose are you on? Might be too high. Mine was too high and I felt so bad I was going to quit until I talked to Grammy. she told me to skip a day of hcg and then lower my dose. You shouldn't feel like this. I was even getting sick, and I felt weak when I took a shower too, don't know why but it seemed to be such a chore to wash my hair. My legs felt weak if I walked at a tiny incline to the store from the parking lot.

:o
    R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    when i was on phase 2, i was sick for a week...like as if i was prego..scared me. You have to remember hcg is a pregnancy drug that often causes "morning sicknes" im not suggesting this is why you feel ill but i believe thats why i did

Start - 150.1
    134.9- adjusted ldw
    ?????-weight in the 25th of august (updated daily)

-Megan