Popular Pages

Thread: Major crash a while ago!!! Help!!

R/P/M
    R4 P3, SubQ RX
    Blog Entries

Red face Major crash a while ago!!! Help!!

So I posted a thread earlier that I was unusually hungry today (R1P2D4) and I went up to shower a bit ago and towards the end of my shower I thought I was going to pass out!!! I couldn't finish shaving, I got super weak, light headed, almost nauseated and barely made it to the bed to lie down. After a few minutes of panting and resting, I got dressed, etc. and it was very hard to do, due to weakness. I mean, like, total muscle fatigue.

Had some water, came down stairs and immediately ate my melba toast while I cooked my shrimp and spinach. I wolfed down dinner and my apple and immediately felt better, but had to sit while it cooked because I couldn't stand there. While I ate my apple and dinner, my jaw hurt (like, super weak!) it was terrible. The hunger went quickly with the melba toast and my head felt clear but I had several minutes of severe weakness! WTH??? I understand I may be burning normal fats here. Anyone else have this experience?? I don't have diabetes (that I know of) or any other medical conditions that would cause this . And I will see the doc monday and ask her!!

I believe in simeons' literature he calls things like this a low blood suger or hypoglycemia or something.... Anyway, look forward to replies!

Hi I am on day 8 and I had the same thing happen with my jaw don't worry iwas so hungry too but day 7 was so much easier

Mariinara sauce and miracle noodles

Am I allowed to have marinara sauce and miracle noodles on p2?

R/P/M
    R4 P3, SubQ RX
    Blog Entries
    Don't know what that is but my guess is no

R/P/M
    R4/P2/Frozen HCG Injections
    I had a rough day yesterday because I didn't space out my food. I didn't eat a thing until almost 3pm other than liquids and I felt terrible. Try spacing out food to have 4 small meals. It made a huge difference today.
    Nosce te ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by karlipooh View Post
    So I posted a thread earlier that I was unusually hungry today (R1P2D4) and I went up to shower a bit ago and towards the end of my shower I thought I was going to pass out!!! I couldn't finish shaving, I got super weak, light headed, almost nauseated and barely made it to the bed to lie down. After a few minutes of panting and resting, I got dressed, etc. and it was very hard to do, due to weakness. I mean, like, total muscle fatigue.

Had some water, came down stairs and immediately ate my melba toast while I cooked my shrimp and spinach. I wolfed down dinner and my apple and immediately felt better, but had to sit while it cooked because I couldn't stand there. While I ate my apple and dinner, my jaw hurt (like, super weak!) it was terrible. The hunger went quickly with the melba toast and my head felt clear but I had several minutes of severe weakness! WTH??? I understand I may be burning normal fats here. Anyone else have this experience?? I don't have diabetes (that I know of) or any other medical conditions that would cause this . And I will see the doc monday and ask her!!

I believe in simeons' literature he calls things like this a low blood suger or hypoglycemia or something.... Anyway, look forward to replies!
    Read his book towards the bottom part. He addresses both the possibility of muscle fatigue and hypoglycemia. He says in the case of hypoglycemia to take a bit of honey. If you don't gain the next day, then for sure it was hypogylcemia. But check his book for exact information, it's there.

R/P/M
    R2, P2, SubQ
    Blog Entries
    This is exactly what happened to me on vlcd Day6. I skipped the next day and lowered my dose to 160iu (from 180iu) and will lower to 150iu tomorrow. Grammy helped me work through the situation over the two days and I can't tell you how much better I feel now! For me - I think the hcg does build up in my system. My clinic doesn't have "skip" days but I find that I am doing better with them. Today was a skip day as I started to feel hungry last night. I had taken my injection a couple of hours late so it was late afternoon and by bed time I was ravenous. I knew I needed to skip today and felt less hunger hence the drop to 150iu tomorrow. I also had the intense low blood sugar feeling on Day 6 but came out of it after eating just like you. I guess pay attention to how you feel on your dose and go to the dose thread if you need help.

R3
    6/27/11 R3P2D1 vlcd 180.2 (after 6 day load: yikes!)
    D2 177.2 -3
    D3 176 -1.2
    D4 174.8 -1.2
    D5 175 +.2

R2
    4/23/11 R2P2D1 vlcd 184.4
    (short hcg round- 1 week then no hcg and high fat/mod protein)
    5/30 start of wk 4 maintenance 172.5
    end of maintenance 172 -12.4

R1
    1/5/11 D1 221.8 -38lbs (66 days)

R/P/M
    R4 P3, SubQ RX
    Blog Entries
    Hey, it's been a week since my crash and I am so much better. I also note that I had a ton of coffee that day, way more than usual on minimal food, and I started thinking that the night before when I took the injection, I tried it in my thigh to alternate locales and I didn't release the squeezed part until after I pulled out the needle and some of the hcg leaked out. Maybe I jacked myself up like that. I don't know, but it hasn't happened since, thank goodness~ and I am feeling a ton more used to it.

On another note, It's amazing what melba toast can do. Who'd have thunk it? A 20 Calorie piece of crunch nothingness makes a huge difference!
    R1 start: 246.6 1/10/11-2/13/11
    R1 LDW: 214.7 (-31.9 lbs)
    R2 4/2-4/28 preload start weight: 210.5
    Interruption. Resumed P2 5/8 to 5/23
    R2 LDW: 178.7 -31.8
    R3 7/4 to 7/23 Post Load/ Vegas gluttony: 185.4
    R3 LDW 7/23 166.5 -19.9 (Net -12.2)
    R4 10/23 to 11/14 Post Load: 174.1
    R4 LDW: 157.7 -16.4 (Net: -8.8)
    I'm going to be so hot at the end of this that Chuck Norris will be jealous.

~Karlipooh, AKA KPooh, P3 Hitman