Popular Pages

Thread: HCG Diet has changed the way I look at exercising!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx Inj

HCG Diet has changed the way I look at exercising!

To those of your who exercise I'm just curous if you notice a difference in how you view exercising while on the diet.

I'm on day 6 of R1P2, and I've been exercising everyday of round two. In the past when I would exercise to loose weight I would always feel a huge amount of stress and pressue because I was so focused on burning as many calories and loosing weight than still having the constant feeling I was never doing "enough". Since exercising while HCG I feel like that burden as lifted, because I know the HCG is burning fat on it's own, so now when I exercise I can focus on things like strength, flexability, and endurance apose to doing tons of cardio in hopes of burning as many calories as I can.

I've really started to change how I look at exercise because I have positive goals and results I can see right away. I can't help but think, "wow this is how skinny people feel when they exercise". While I'm still a ways away from skinny, I don't feel like someone at the end of a long cycle, and I feel like when I push myself it is making a difference.

I was just curious if anyone else feels this way about exercise since starting the diet.

R/P/M
    R1, P2, Injection
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgreyeyes View Post
    To those of your who exercise I'm just curous if you notice a difference in how you view exercising while on the diet.

I'm on day 6 of R1P2, and I've been exercising everyday of round two. In the past when I would exercise to loose weight I would always feel a huge amount of stress and pressue because I was so focused on burning as many calories and loosing weight than still having the constant feeling I was never doing "enough". Since exercising while HCG I feel like that burden as lifted, because I know the HCG is burning fat on it's own, so now when I exercise I can focus on things like strength, flexability, and endurance apose to doing tons of cardio in hopes of burning as many calories as I can.

I've really started to change how I look at exercise because I have positive goals and results I can see right away. I can't help but think, "wow this is how skinny people feel when they exercise". While I'm still a ways away from skinny, I don't feel like someone at the end of a long cycle, and I feel like when I push myself it is making a difference.

I was just curious if anyone else feels this way about exercise since starting the diet.
    This was posted a long time ago, but I'm just seeing it for the first time. I agree with you. When you are able to see such progress it is empowering and takes the whole burden off for exercising. I used to HATE it, now I'm looking forward to it. It's awesome!
    Kelly
    R1 10/31/12
    R2 02/01/13
    R3 06/01/13
    R4 01/03/14
    Starting Weight: 173.0
    Current Weight: 153.0
    Total lost to date: -20

Keeping my eye on the prize:
    Thinner thighs!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    I too used to hate it, saw it as a burden, and did it very intermittently. I now see it as a stress release and enjoy it. You are right in saying that the pressire is off and that we see quick results.

Goal this round 160: losses include loading day 1 = vcld 1

I know what you mean! now I see exercise more like a challenge, not as something I can't do or HAVE to do just to see the scale move down a half a pound. I feel like I'm just "helping out" the hcg

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R2 P2 hhcg
    I've noticed a difference, too! In the last couple of years, I've learned to really enjoy exercising and the way it makes my body feel. But the stress and pressure of having to exercise regularly has been tough. I struggle with "self" issues anyway, so missing a day of exercise can lead me to a "what the heck" kind of mentality - not a good spiral to be on! Since starting HCG in February, I feel so much more relaxed about exercise. Like you said, it's about the effect of the exercise and not about weight loss - what a relief!
    Christine
    Wife to one, Mother to four
    Child of God
    Nursing Student

Round 1, hhcg, went from 193.8 to 171.8 = 22 lbs lost!

Started R2 at 176.0
    VLC Week 1 = -7.4 pounds (168.6)
    VLC Week 2 = -2.6 pounds (166.0)
    VLC Week 3 = -2.2 pounds (163.8)

I read out thoroughly this posts about the HCG diet and i am agree with your reviews about it
    because it is the best diet for keep fitness of the body.HCG so perfectible diet for reduce the
    extra body weight and fat so we should be follow this diet rules.....

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2
    I have not gotten to that point (because this is R1P2D1 for me) and I have never successfully completed a round 2 before (the longest I have ever gone was 13 days). I am exercising now 4 days a week because they are fitness classes I am taking at my college. I am taking a walk/jog class twice a week and a weight lifting class twice a week. I am glad I read your post because it is so true... I am dieting to lose weight, and am exercising for my health. That is a big difference! I have never exercised for health... I am going to look at my exercise this week in a new light... I think it will be much more FUN. Also, when following the protocol for this diet, I feel SO GOOD because I am eating really well. I think I want to eat like this FOREVER... Just more obviously, lol. More varied fruits, veggies, and lean proteins than are allowed now, but never take back in too much fat, dairy, or carbs. I want this to be a life style change. I feel like I am detoxing on this diet. I like the walking and jogging because it is good for my heart and I like the weight lifting because I know it will help me retain muscle mass and help with my body aches and pains. Anyhow, I have been rambling but I just wanted to say thanks!

I too used to dislike it, saw it as a pressure, and did it very occasionally. I now see it as a pressure launch and appreciate it. You are right being fit is really tough job and that we see fast outcomes.
    Premier Fitness Solutions
    1445 Merchant Dr,
    Algonquin, Illinois,
    USA, 60102-5917
    PHONE# (224) 678-9060