Popular Pages

Thread: should I?

should I?

hi everybody! i just started the hcg diet today, im on my loading phase. i was wandering if light exercise was ok on this diet. what i was thinking was, in the morning, i take my dog for a quick walk about 2 miles, then come back home and play a little basketball with my sister, then the last 5-10 minutes or so do a little ab exercises to get the belly fat (basically this whole exercise phase lasts an hour)! so yea could you guys let me know if this is good!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    if it's something you're used to doing, certainly.

if not.. listen to your body and don't overdo
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ODT
    Quote Originally Posted by thenewbie View Post
    hi everybody! i just started the hcg diet today, im on my loading phase. i was wandering if light exercise was ok on this diet. what i was thinking was, in the morning, i take my dog for a quick walk about 2 miles, then come back home and play a little basketball with my sister, then the last 5-10 minutes or so do a little ab exercises to get the belly fat (basically this whole exercise phase lasts an hour)! so yea could you guys let me know if this is good!
    I take my dog for a 30-45 minute walk every morning and about 20 minutes at lunchtime.
    R1= 28lbs Loss

R2 P2 started 09/24/2012

R/P/M
    P4
    Sure, exercise is even encouraged in Pounds & Inches. Just be aware that you may not have your usual stamina at first.