Popular Pages

Page 57 of 136 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/9/11 Loaders - Come on BOARD!!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Mel - check out this thread. Ranch dressing?

last - good job on getting through Girls Night. I was supposed to go to Bunco and passed on it. Way too many temptations.

G - exactly! I had to add more broth and then it all burnt up on the pan. And I was hoping they'd be crispier. But, hey...we have to try!
    ==================
    Missy
    R3/P2
    Preload - 156.2
    Postload - 159.2
    Week 1 Loss -
    Preload (-4.4)
    Postload (-7.4)

R/P/M
    Round million: VLCD starts Monday
    I'm down another pound today.
    I wasn't hungry all day so I just had a "big" dinner and it was YUMMY.
    Cabbage soup (cabbage, parsley, cilantro, chili, water, chicken broth)
    Cottage cheese with sliced strawberries and stevia (OMG YUM - Tasted like ice cream soo good)
    Been there, done that, gained it back, and here for good this time.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX SL
    Blog Entries

Post My HCG Diet Tracker Spreadsheet

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share with you this amazing tool (monstrosity of a spreadsheet) that i created (obsessed) over. I am hoping that it helps you all out on your HCG journey.

This spreadsheet logs:
    1.) Your daily intake and outgo. It counts your calories and has a place to record your daily dose amounts and even rate your hunger.

2.) Tracks your weight progress, average losses, total losses and graphs it!

3.) Measurement tracker for almost everything you would want to measure! (heads out of the gutter!) It shows you total inches lost and also totals specific areas so you can see the overall or total on a specific area.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did while creating it! (yup, total nerd)

If you have questions, just let me know!!

MyHCGDietTracker Spreadsheet

DietTracker Spreadsheet
    Start 174.2
    vlcd1 171.4 (-2.8)
    vlcd2 168.7 (-2.8)
    vlcd3 166.6 (-2.1)
    vlcd6 165.4 (-1.2)
    TOTAL. (-8.9)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Racquel View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share with you this amazing tool (monstrosity of a spreadsheet) that i created (obsessed) over. I am hoping that it helps you all out on your HCG journey.

This spreadsheet logs:
    1.) Your daily intake and outgo. It counts your calories and has a place to record your daily dose amounts and even rate your hunger.

2.) Tracks your weight progress, average losses, total losses and graphs it!

3.) Measurement tracker for almost everything you would want to measure! (heads out of the gutter!) It shows you total inches lost and also totals specific areas so you can see the overall or total on a specific area.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did while creating it! (yup, total nerd)

If you have questions, just let me know!!

MyHCGDietTracker Spreadsheet

Wow, I'm impressed! If you create your own thread with this spreadsheet, let me know and I'll sticky it on the forum
    Forum tech dude....got an issue with the forums? Feel free to private message me!

Metal head \m/

Note: No I have never done HCG let alone any diet.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX SL
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarret View Post
    Wow, I'm impressed! If you create your own thread with this spreadsheet, let me know and I'll sticky it on the forum
    Jarett BadA$$ huh.
    I am such a nerd. I posted it in the newcomer thread and in thee Phase 2 thread because i didn't know which one would be better---thoughts?
    DietTracker Spreadsheet
    Start 174.2
    vlcd1 171.4 (-2.8)
    vlcd2 168.7 (-2.8)
    vlcd3 166.6 (-2.1)
    vlcd6 165.4 (-1.2)
    TOTAL. (-8.9)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Racquel View Post
    Jarett BadA$$ huh.
    I am such a nerd. I posted it in the newcomer thread and in thee Phase 2 thread because i didn't know which one would be better---thoughts?
    I stickied both of them
    Forum tech dude....got an issue with the forums? Feel free to private message me!

Metal head \m/

Note: No I have never done HCG let alone any diet.

R/P/M
    R3P3HHCG
    Lovemyfamily7 welcome and best to you.

Radishes were so-so last night. Will have to tweak it somehow. Down 2.0 today so I am happy, happy, happy. I am going to start cooking today for the weekend as I have two college age nephews coming for a visit with my sister and they have requested brownies and banana bread. Will make a lasagnia, ham and egg breakfast casserole and a french toast casserole so that they are ready for each day. So far cooking does not bother me and I don't seem to cheat. We will see as I make the brownies!!!

Blessings to us all today. Karen

Round 1 25 pounds 18 inches
    Round 2 15 pounds 15 inches
    Round 3 10 pounds 8 inches

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by timesurfer7 View Post
    Lovemyfamily7 welcome and best to you.

Radishes were so-so last night. Will have to tweak it somehow. Down 2.0 today so I am happy, happy, happy. I am going to start cooking today for the weekend as I have two college age nephews coming for a visit with my sister and they have requested brownies and banana bread. Will make a lasagnia, ham and egg breakfast casserole and a french toast casserole so that they are ready for each day. So far cooking does not bother me and I don't seem to cheat. We will see as I make the brownies!!!

Blessings to us all today. Karen
    Great job, You are better than I, I don't even like walking through the grocery store. I can't image cooking all that food and not eating it.

Down 2.6 this morning, I'm very happy to be back on track had a small steak last night with side salad and took a Detox bath. I have to admit I'm not really a bath person but I read about it and figured what the heck, I did feel drained last night after but feel great this morning. It could be from the weight loss but I seem to have a lot more energy this morning.

Mike
    Last edited by mporter907; April 20th, 2011 at 05:22 AM.

R/P/M
    R4/P3/SubInj
    Lovemyfamily7,
    Select "settings" at the top of the forum page and then on the left side menu, select "Edit Signature". If you have any trouble copying the ticker code or anything, ask again. Glad you are here!

Rachel,
    Awesome! Impressive!

Still seeing some pretty impressive numbers from the group.

I am down 0.8 lbs today. I ate a whole apple yesterday instead of the half one I had been eating. Will try splitting up the apple in the morning and afternoon and see if that helps.

Everyone, have a great day!

Gary

Round 4

Good morning, all! Down nearly a pound this morning and enjoying my iced coffee with Truvia again. I'm amazed I'm still losing so well during TOM. Last night i had strawberries sprinkled with Truvia .... they were SO good! I am still over the moon about discovering I can enjoy Truvia in non-hot things!! Anyone ever had sugar-free jello during this phase?

mporter907: Grats on the 2.6 lb. loss! Good job!

timsurfer7: 2 lbs.! Woot! I'm also not having a problem (any longer) cooking foods for others that I can't eat. It's amazing what not being hungry can do for the mind.

Racquel: Wow, what a spreadsheet!! Thanks for sharing it!

Oops, time to take my kidlet to school! Have a great day everyone!
    Eme

Round 1: 20 lbs. lost
    Round 2: 20.6 lbs. lost (4.4 lbs. loaded)

VLCD Week 1: -3.0, -3.2, -.6, -1.2, -.2, -.8, -.4 Total: 9.4
    VLCD Week 2: -.6, -.8, -1.6, -2.0, -.6, -1.6, -1.0 Total: 8.2
    VLCD Week 3: -1.6, -.4 (TOM), -1.0, ?, ?, ?, ? Total: 3.0