Popular Pages

Thread: Is it allergic reaction to the HCG injections?

R/P/M
    R1 injection

Question Is it allergic reaction to the HCG injections?

#10 VLCD My 9th and 10th injection site on my stomach has bruised, red and a lump. I am wondering if this is a allergic reaction? Where else can I do the injection on my body? Hate to say i felt like buying a PG test to see if I am on the real stuff. As far as I know I have never had any allergic reaction to anything. Please inform. Has that happen to anyone?

R/P/M
    R1, P4, RX Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonvic0809 View Post
    #10 VLCD My 9th and 10th injection site on my stomach has bruised, red and a lump. I am wondering if this is a allergic reaction? Where else can I do the injection on my body? Hate to say i felt like buying a PG test to see if I am on the real stuff. As far as I know I have never had any allergic reaction to anything. Please inform. Has that happen to anyone?
    The doctor I'm working with did tell me that some people have a bit of swelling and redness around injection sites. I also have a small bruise on my tummy. But nothing serious.

For allergies - because you are injecting hcg - the allergic reaction wouldn't be a skin breakout - it would be systemic.

Try allowing the rubbing alcohol to dry on your skin for a second before starting the injection, don't hold the needle in after emptying the contents and wait a second after the injection then rub the injection site again with a rubbing alcohol pad. Also - don't inject near the site where you had sensitivity again. Just go for a different area of the belly.
    Original weight (est. 210-215)
    Weekly Progression(1) 194, (2) 191, (3) 186, (4) 181, (5) 174, (6) 171.5
    LIW: 172.5
    P3 - Week 1 - 171.1 - 172.6
    P3 - Week 2 - 172.6 - 172.4
    P3- Week 3 - 173 TOM - 169
    P3- Week 4 - 171.2 - 170.1
    P4- Start - 170 - Finish - 169
    Post P4 - Start 170 - current - 165

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    You might have hit a little vein and it caused bleeding/bruising.

R/P/M
    R1 injection
    thanks for your replies. I did another injection today into my left flab. It developed a big bruise right away by noon actually. It looks like an insect bite. Curiousity got the best of me. I bought a pregancy test and tested myself and it was negative. Help, should not I test postive if I am using the real HCG? I feel I was scammed with the product I got from a Colorado doctor. I have NEVER had medical issues. I am beginning to believe mind over matter....I felt betrayed. But I will have a chance to talk to the doctor in the morning. If I don't test positive, Is there no need to stay on the 500 LCD for an extra three days and start the no sugar and starch for 3 weeks? I starved myself and lost 5 pounds.
    My question is so a PG test show postive?

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 1 and with injections!
    I am curious about this as well. Will a Pregnancy test come back positive? In a way I would think not as your body creates multiple hormones when it is pregnant. Not just this one.
    Remember, it is not to late to become the person you were meant to be.

R1/D1:May 24th - 169.4

R/P/M
    R1, P4, RX Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonvic0809 View Post
    thanks for your replies. I did another injection today into my left flab. It developed a big bruise right away by noon actually. It looks like an insect bite. Curiousity got the best of me. I bought a pregancy test and tested myself and it was negative. Help, should not I test postive if I am using the real HCG? I feel I was scammed with the product I got from a Colorado doctor. I have NEVER had medical issues. I am beginning to believe mind over matter....I felt betrayed. But I will have a chance to talk to the doctor in the morning. If I don't test positive, Is there no need to stay on the 500 LCD for an extra three days and start the no sugar and starch for 3 weeks? I starved myself and lost 5 pounds.
    My question is so a PG test show postive?
    Place a small amount of the HCG (from the syringe) onto the pregnancy strip. That should test positive, (though I've read here that urine does give a weak positive reading when on hcg for more than 3 days - haven't tried it myself).

If a doctor is giving you a placebo and charging you for the real - you've got a problem.
    Original weight (est. 210-215)
    Weekly Progression(1) 194, (2) 191, (3) 186, (4) 181, (5) 174, (6) 171.5
    LIW: 172.5
    P3 - Week 1 - 171.1 - 172.6
    P3 - Week 2 - 172.6 - 172.4
    P3- Week 3 - 173 TOM - 169
    P3- Week 4 - 171.2 - 170.1
    P4- Start - 170 - Finish - 169
    Post P4 - Start 170 - current - 165

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    You aren't taking enough hcg to get a positive pregnancy test. Test the hcg itself on the pregnancy test.

If you're getting bruises, it is because you're hitting a vein when you inject or you're jiggling the needle around or something like that. If you have what looks like an insect bite, I'd be more concerned. An insect bite looks different than a bruise.