Popular Pages

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why am I not losing weight?

Question Why am I not losing weight?

Today will be day 3 of phase 2. I didn't gain any weight during my fat load but I haven't lost any weight these past 2 days either. I'm taking presciption oral hcg at 125iu twice daily.

Day 1 Food journal
    Apple 120 cal.
    2 Turkey breast 110 each
    2 serv. Green beans 31 each
    Melba snack 15
    Strawberries 50

for a total of 467 calories

Day 2 food journal
    Apple 80 cal.
    2 turkey breast 95 and 100
    Green beans 31
    Melba snack 15
    Strawberries 60
    Zucchini 32

for a total of 413 calories (would have eaten closer to 500 calories but the headache I had last night made me nauseous)

I'm drinking close to a half gallon of water a day and also drinking tea sweetened with stevita.
    Last edited by katvonye1229; November 29th, 2010 at 08:07 AM.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    for one, i'd stick with the original food list- at least until you see your pattern. turkey is not allowed, neither are green beans or zucchini although some people eat some of those foods without a problem. what kind of hcg are you using and how did you mix it? .3 doesn't tell us anything about your dose, only your volume.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    for one, i'd stick with the original food list- at least until you see your pattern. turkey is not allowed, neither are green beans or zucchini although some people eat some of those foods without a problem. what kind of hcg are you using and how did you mix it? .3 doesn't tell us anything about your dose, only your volume.
    I edited my original post to correct that. :/

I also am following a Meta-HCG Calorie Count Sheet from a Metabolic research center. The turkey, green beans and zucchini are all allowed. Do you think I should just follow Dr. Simeon's approved list?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    i would follow the original list, as well as the restrictions in the original protocol- if they changed one thing, they probably changed a bunch of things. you dose is also too low, which is also a problem. you should be taking 166 iu's twice a day. that would be taking .4 on your syringe.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

i would follow the original list, as well as the restrictions in the original protocol- if they changed one thing, they probably changed a bunch of things. you dose is also too low, which is also a problem. you should be taking 166 iu's twice a day. that would be taking .4 on your syringe.
    Thanks for your help! I will up my dose and take a trip to the grocery store today!

I have an unreal question in regards to drops. If I need to take 3 drops from a dropper, how much does that equal to in ml measurement?
    Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Ratibor/Seaton/Zabcikville, (Temple), Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by carrera View Post
    I have an unreal question in regards to drops. If I need to take 3 drops from a dropper, how much does that equal to in ml measurement?
    From my little quick experiment 3 drops is not quite to the 1 1/2ml mark on the syringe.
    Diane

Started February 4, 2010 - Hit 100lbs lost November 6, 2010
    R1-40 hhcg w/load -41lbs; R2-40 hhcg switched to rx sublingual 333iu w/load -32.4lbs
    R3-32 rx subl 500iu w/load -21.4lbs; R4-48 rx subl 500iu w/load -33.2lbs
    Tested hhcg pellets-1 week-lost 8lbs; R5-33 rx subl 500iu w/load -20lbs

green beans slowed my loss during round one, but zucchini did not.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/sublingual
    Aren't you supposed to mix up your proteins and veggies? Like, if you have chicken or lunch - choose something else for dinner and same with the veggies?

Sorry, I'm still learning too. I read the protocol and tons of sites, I just don't seem to retain the info.
    ~Tina~

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast