Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do I buy HCG Injections

Where do I buy HCG Injections

Hi -

I want to order HCG injections but I want to make sure they are safe. Which is the best website to order.

Thanks!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injection
    I used pharmacyescrow.com and haven't had any issues. This is my first round though so somebody more experienced may help more.
    Round 2: Start Weight: 160.8 lbs (ugh!)
    VLCD 1: 160.8
    VLCD 2: 157.6 (-3.2 lbs)

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    if you want entire kits one place is from Doyle - gphcg.com You can also order individual items that make up kits, but it usually ends up being from three different places. I recently ordered my hcg from alldaychemist.com, my vials and mixing needles/syringes from gpzservices.com, and my bac water from evotrition.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R3/2/Patches
    I use pharmacyescrow.com as well, no issue with them and you can get everything from them.

R/P/M
    2/2/Injections
    Is the injections you buy on that web site the same as what you would get from say In Shape MD? I heard that you have to get the real stuff from a Dr. is that true?

R/P/M
    R2P3 HCG inj
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    if you want entire kits one place is from Doyle - gphcg.com You can also order individual items that make up kits, but it usually ends up being from three different places. I recently ordered my hcg from alldaychemist.com, my vials and mixing needles/syringes from gpzservices.com, and my bac water from evotrition.com
    There are so many kinds, how do you know which one to get. Also, when I got my first hcg from the diet place, I just put the sterile water into the powder bottle and mixed. The instructions at alldaychemist.com look a lot more complicated - break the ampule, mix solution in one bottle, keep it in another? Is it really this complicated? Also, how come it's sooo cheap? I paid $185 at the diet clinic, just for the drug.

Are you still using pharmacyescrow.com? I tried to go the website and it said they were no longer in business. I was using a place in Mesa, but they are also now out of business. Everywhere else in the valley wants to charge $300-500 dollars a month when I was paying $50! Any advice you have would be great!

No one is using Pharmacyescrow anymore, they shut down. I'm sure alldaychemist has sterile vials with rubber stops, they just cost more.

Alldaychemist no longer sells hcg in any form. They are being sued. That's what I was told when I called february 2012.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
    R/P/M
    Round 1 Phase 2 - 10/30 First VLCD - Gotta do it right... 125iu IM injections :) & B-12 Lipo
    I recently ordered from www.safemeds4all.com. They are just north of me, in CA so hopefully it will not take weeks to get to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast