Popular Pages

Thread: Where do you buy your pharmaceutical grade HCG?

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections

Where do you buy your pharmaceutical grade HCG?

After watching friends drop tons of weight for the past 6 months on hhcg, I will be starting my first round in Jan. However, I prefer to stick to the original Simeons plan and will be doing injectable hcg. I have obsessively read through this board for 2 months. I see there are various links in various posts for purchasing hcg, however some of the links are broken, outdated etc.

Can you please post your trusted source with link to purchase pharmaceutical hcg. I love the idea of buying kits from one source even if it is a few bucks more. Thanks so much!

I most tell you, that of all the hcg boards I have read in the past few months, this one is by far the best!

-Steph

Ratibor/Seaton/Zabcikville, (Temple), Texas
    www.gphcg.com - this is the Grand Pupah on the forum he is in the states so it costs a bit more but you don't have to wait for customs. His shopping cart is broken so he deals over email but he is very quick and very honest!
    www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/hcg - this is the site that I actually purchased my hCG from, not at as kit, but I got it both times within 7 days total shipping time, no problem with customs and no problem with using my debit card with them either. They do ask for your physicians name, etc but they do not require a prescription.
    Diane

Started February 4, 2010 - Hit 100lbs lost November 6, 2010
    R1-40 hhcg w/load -41lbs; R2-40 hhcg switched to rx sublingual 333iu w/load -32.4lbs
    R3-32 rx subl 500iu w/load -21.4lbs; R4-48 rx subl 500iu w/load -33.2lbs
    Tested hhcg pellets-1 week-lost 8lbs; R5-33 rx subl 500iu w/load -20lbs

question?

Quote Originally Posted by diane0120 View Post
    www.gphcg.com - this is the Grand Pupah on the forum he is in the states so it costs a bit more but you don't have to wait for customs. His shopping cart is broken so he deals over email but he is very quick and very honest!
    www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/hcg - this is the site that I actually purchased my hCG from, not at as kit, but I got it both times within 7 days total shipping time, no problem with customs and no problem with using my debit card with them either. They do ask for your physicians name, etc but they do not require a prescription.
    Have you ordered from or heard anything about www.intermountainhcg.com. I ordered my best friend and I hcg from this site.

I ordered from safemeds4all, had it very quickly, super happy with the whole process and will be ordering my next batch from them as well. I order my kits form missourimedical, have them in 2 or 3 days. Highly recommend them also.

Another international pharmacy to check out is escrowrefills, I haven't used them but others have.

R/P/M
    R5/ injections Last round finally!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleigh View Post
    Have you ordered from or heard anything about www.intermountainhcg.com. I ordered my best friend and I hcg from this site.

Doesn't the 6x,12x, etc mean those drops are homeopathic?. OP asked for RX.

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, Sublingual RxHCG
    I ordered from safemeds4all, and though I had some trouble getting my debit card to go through, their customer service was super helpful and got me sorted out quickly. They're cheaper than EscrowRefills (or were last I checked) and you don't need a secret code. HCG shipped super-fast -- I think I had it within 10 days?
    ~Mandie

Round One Goal: 230lbs
    Plan: Two rounds with light exercise, then exercise and diet (the good old fashioned way!) to get the rest of the way to my goal from wherever I stand after 2 rounds.
    Overall Goal: 180lbs