Popular Pages

Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying Hcg- Where Do I Start?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections

Buying Hcg- Where Do I Start?

A Step by Step hCG Diet Guide is now available here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/diet-hcg/hcg-diet-guide/

Recommended hCG Diet Suppliers for both injections and drops: http://hcgdietinfo.com/diet-hcg/hcg-buy-guide/

1- Start by reading this thread: Decide if you want to do homeopathic hcg (hhcg) or prescription strength hcg (Rx hcg)- I strongly prefer the latter, so my directions will be based on that. http://hcgdietinfo.com/diet-hcg/hcg-...cols-overview/
    At this point I feel even MORE strongly that you should not use homeopathic hcg drops. Most drops no longer have hcg in them now (or if they do, it's only a trace) and thus do not work well for many people. Any drops you buy at a national drugstore such as Walgreen's, GNC, CVS, etc., are NOT going to have any Hcg in them- they are going to be nothing but amino acids and appetite suppressors. Some people will do ok with these, if they are basically healthy, don't have a lot of fat to lose, and their bodies burn fat easily. But most people don't do well on them- they are hungry, and may feel weak. Both of those are signs that you are only doing a low-cal diet, and your body is going to be forced to burn muscle for fuel- something you do NOT want, even if you're losing weight- you will just gain it back after the diet is done. If you feel good on these drops and do not have ANY hunger or weakness, they are probably ok for you. But if you have hunger or low energy, stop them immediately.

Your best bet is to talk to your doctor about prescribing hcg for you. Print out the manuscript and take it to them. Let them know that it is totally legal for them to prescribe it for you, "off-label". BUT- first do your research so you can still them exactly how much you need, and what size vials (depending on shots or drops), etc. Do not rely on either your doctor or pharmacist to know this information. Many are giving patients vials of 10,000 iu's, and the hcg loses potency long before you'd finished that size vials. For drops, you need vials of 5000 iu's- one vial will get you 15 days on the program. For shots, either vials of 5000 iu's or 2000 iu's are ok. The vial of 5000 will get you about 25 days (I don't recommend going past that), and a vial of 2000 will get you anywhere from 10-13 days.

2. Decide if you want to do Rx drops or shots. Both methods work equally well, and it’s easy to adjust your dose as needed.
    Shots- Advantage of the shots is that you only need to do them once a day, which makes them the easiest. You use diabetic needles so there is essentially no pain involved, although some people are queasy about the idea.
    Drops- You have to do these twice a day, 12 hours apart. You have to avoid food and water 15’ before, and 15’ after, and hold the drops under your tongue for 5’ so it takes a bit more time.

HCG DIET INFO PROVIDER DIRECTORY. *******

3) Ordering Hcg- There are a few places online that sell pre-mixed hcg drops, but I do not recommend these because you have no way of knowing when they are actually mixed. The reason there are so few options is that in the US a prescription is required. If your doc is willing to write you a script, you can get it through your local pharmacy. Wherever you get it from, do NOT let them sell you a vial of 10,000 iu's- some places will tell you that the hcg lasts 6 wks after being mixed, and it does not.

The shelf-life of hcg (not mixed) is generally a year or more, so buy all that you think you are going to need to reach your goal. The shipping cost is $25 no matter how much you buy, so it’s to your advantage to buy it all at once- the hcg itself is quite inexpensive.

Brands- Some brands come with a rubber stopper, and some in a glass ampule. The ampules are much harder to deal with, so I recommend the former. Brands with this top are Hucog (powder), Hucog (pre-mixed liquid), Ovidac and Corion. All these brands are good ones. Corion seems to be the strongest, so you might need a bit less of it. From there I’d say the next strongest is Ovidac, then Hucog liquid, then Hucog powdered. However, this really makes no difference- stronger is not better; you just need to be aware of this in terms of knowing where to start. Store all unused vials in your fridge.

Dose- We generally recommend people start with 150 iu’s for shots, and 166 iu’s twice a day for drops. We can help you adjust this if you’re hungry. It’s very important to NOT be hungry or weak on this diet- if you are, you risk decreasing your metabolism and/or burning muscle for fuel. Always ask for help on the forum if you’re hungry or weak. You may need to increase or decrease this dose, so I generally have people purchase hcg based on needing 175-200 per day. For drops, you might need to go as high as 250 per day, although most do well on 166.

The hcg starts to lose it’s potency after 2 weeks. If you can afford it, it’s best to buy smaller vials so that you can mix more frequently. If money is a real factor, I’d say it’s ok to use your hcg for up to 21-23 days. Some use it 30 days, although I don’t recommend this. I would never recommend anyone use it past 30 days. Again, do not buy vials of 10,000 unless you are sharing your mix with another person- you are wasting your money.

Shots- Vials of 5000- One of these is sufficient for a short round (23 days). For a long round, purchase two and re-mix after 20 days. If you prefer to mix more often, buy vials of 2000 iu’s. At a dose of 150, one vial will last you 13 days, so you’ll need 2 for a short round- 3 if you think you’ll need a higher dose. For a long round I’d purchase 4 vials.

Drops- One vial of 5000 will last you about 15 days at the starting dose. So buy two vials if you're doing a round anywhere from 23-30 days, and 3 vials if you're doing a 40-day round. There are a couple of places online that sell pre-mixed prescription hcg drops, but i would NOT recommend these because 1) You don't know when it's mixed, regardless of what they tell you, and every day it sits it is losing potency. Even if they mix it right before they send it, it takes several days to get to you. 2) You don't know how it was mixed, and some people don't do that correctly, or don't use the correct substance to mix it with. 3) Ultimately you really don't know what it is; if they are dispensing Rx Hcg without a script they are doing something illegal, so you could be getting anything!

Remember that you can do a round anywhere between 23-40 days. Some people believe you stabilize better with rounds at least 30 days. To figure out how much you need, estimate your dose and multiply it by how many days you want to do. If you think you’ll use 175 iu’s and you want to do a round of 30 days, you’ll need a total of 5250 iu’s. That would mean you’d need 3 vials of 2000. Or you could cut it by a couple of days and buy one vial of 5000.

4) Other Supplies:
    For Shots- You’ll need sterile vials, syringes, bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride, and some mixing needles.
    A) Vials- I buy the 10 cc clear vials from recommended hcg supplies . The clear ones are less expensive, and you can cover them with foil (your hcg needs to be protected from light, and kept in the fridge).
    B) Syringes- I prefer the 29 gauge syringes. You can get thinner ones (30 and 31 gauge) but then tend to bend. Buy ½” long, 1 cc syringes.
    C) Bacteriostatic Water- This lasts for 30 days once opened. However, if you use good sterile technique I generally say that it’s ok to use it for the length of your round, even if 40 days. Therefore you’ll need one bottle (30 cc’s) for each round you do.
    D) Mixing needles- You need something to get the Hcg out of it’s vial and into your sterile vial. In most states you can buy syringes individually (for about 30 cents) over the counter at your local pharmacy. A common size that works is 1.5” long (make sure it’s at least this long, to reach the bottom of the vial), 3 cc’s, and 22 or 23 gauge. You will need one of these for each vial of Hcg you buy- you need to use a new one each time.

For Drops- You’ll need a glass bottle/vial (anything that you can reach the bottom of with your baby syringe), a baby syringe, and sodium chloride- marketed as “Wound Wash” and available at Walmart and most pharmacies. This is generally in a spray can, and you discharge some into a clean cup and then draw up what you need with your mixing needle. You can by the baby syringe (make sure it holds ½ cc) at a pharmacy, or many times they will give you one for free if you ask. I do NOT recommend you buy Mazu that Whenhealthmatters.com will encourage you to get. Buy the hcg alone and mix it with the Wound Wash.

While you wait for your order: Read the original protocol- http://hcgdietinfo.com/diet-hcg/dr-s...pounds-inches/

Also read the newcomer information series: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgvanillaforum/search/?PostBackAction=Search&Keywords="newcomer information"&Type=Topics&btnSubmit=Search
    Last edited by hcgdietinfo; September 28th, 2014 at 08:06 AM. Reason: 2012: updated to meet google tos. 2013: included hdi site updates and deleted old links.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R1P2-Injections
    Ahhh! Now thats what Im talkin about! Thanks again mgsondance for the time and effort. ~Tammy

R/P/M
    R4/P2/RX HCG Subq
    You are an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been researching this for weeks. Trying to find the best sites.
    My hcg journey began July 2011 @ 180
    Starting R4 on June 1 @ 154

R/P/M
    R1P2 Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    For Drops- You’ll need a glass bottle/vial (anything that you can reach the bottom of with your baby syringe), a baby syringe, and sodium chloride- marketed as “Wound Wash” and available at Walmart and most pharmacies. You can by the baby syringe (make sure it holds ½ cc) at a pharmacy, or many times they will give you one for free if you ask.

While you wait for your order: Read the original protocol- http://hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet_Simeons_Manuscript.htm

Also read the newcomer information series:
    Whoa. I just ordered hcg drops, (not hhgc) and I'm thinkin' all I do is count out ten drops from the dropper and place them under my tongue for 5 minutes. Why would I need, " baby syringe"?

Uh oh. . .

NWNatureGrl~

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by NWNatureGrl View Post
    Whoa. I just ordered hcg drops, (not hhgc) and I'm thinkin' all I do is count out ten drops from the dropper and place them under my tongue for 5 minutes. Why would I need, " baby syringe"?

Uh oh. . .

NWNatureGrl~
    drops are not accurate enough- you need to make sure you're taking the right amount of iu's.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Shots
    Boy do I wish I read this before I bought from HCGinjections.com it cost me 249 for 4 months worth....bummer oh well I'm doing this with my sone...both newbies I'll go alldaychemist next time though!

R1 lost 26 lbs
    R2 started Nov 6 Blew it on this one
    R2 (Again) starting Jan 2
    VLCD1 - 2.4 loss
    VLCD2 - 2.2 loss
    VLCD3 - .8 gain cheated
    VLCD4 - 1.2 gain stupid me
    VLCD5 - zero anything steak day
    VLCD6 - back to my VLCD2 weight!

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by cswayze View Post
    Boy do I wish I read this before I bought from HCGinjections.com it cost me 249 for 4 months worth....bummer oh well I'm doing this with my sone...both newbies I'll go alldaychemist next time though!
    there not sending it to you pre-mixed, are they? if so, it will not stay potent.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Shots
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    there not sending it to you pre-mixed, are they? if so, it will not stay potent.
    No I still had to buy the supplies seperate and mix it at home

R1 lost 26 lbs
    R2 started Nov 6 Blew it on this one
    R2 (Again) starting Jan 2
    VLCD1 - 2.4 loss
    VLCD2 - 2.2 loss
    VLCD3 - .8 gain cheated
    VLCD4 - 1.2 gain stupid me
    VLCD5 - zero anything steak day
    VLCD6 - back to my VLCD2 weight!

Product format question

Thank you for this clear and concise post. If I could figure out how to "thank you" as others have I'd do it.

On A.......t.com they are selling the Hucog 5000 i.u. in 30 vials. How much is in each vial? Is it 5000 i.u. in each or do I divide 5000 by 30? Is there an easy way to tell if it is powder versus liquid? I've sent a message to them but haven't heard back.
    Last edited by hcgdietinfo; February 27th, 2012 at 01:15 AM.

R/P/M
    just below and to the L of your post, there is a yellow smiley face and it says "thank for this post". click that, and it thanks me!

each vial is 5000, so you wouldn't want 30 vials unless you were ordering for a group of people. it's all powdered except for the pre-mixed hucog. it's in a liquid form and seems slightly more potent than the powdered.

Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast