Popular Pages

Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying Hcg- Where Do I Start?

ok, so is there any advantage of ordering from ADC/Reliable RX over Escrow? Are they cheaper/faster?

Also, there are soooo many difference choices of what kind to buy...I'm totally confused !!

Thanks
    Missy

Blog Entries
    I used to like ADC but I'm not really sure what happened with them and they told everyone something different that I changed to Escrow. It is a little more pricey but I'd rather pay a little more knowing I didn't get the run around and all the excuses

Personally, I use Hucog and I love it. I've heard people have a harder time finding the dosage amount on Corion but it is still good.
    ~Leyann

R1: 218.8 to 188.8
    R2: 188 to 161.4
    R3: 179.8 - 166.2
    R4: 187.4 - 161.8

Hey all! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have found this forum!! My husband and I have been researching HCG for weeks and are ready to start but are nervous as all get out about ordering/what to order/where to order/what is best. We were planning on going with hhcg and it seems like people have had success with many of the brands, but after reading this thread I'm thinking that sublingual hcg drops rather than homeopathic would be a smarter choice. That being said, where the heck do you find them?!? and mixing them makes me nervous too. I feel so unbelievely overwhelmed and feel like the more research we do the more confused we get. We are ready to give this a try but are so overwhelmed by making all of these decisions that I think we may end up giving up before we've even started. *sigh* It appears I need a code to order from Escrow, right? Is ordering from that company still an option? Can anyone provide me with any sort of reassurance that going sublingual hcg is the best value for the money and worth the effort to avoid the homeopathic route? Any calming words of advice would be greatly appreciated. I've never been so stressed out about starting something like this before, but we both have faith that this will actually work and are having anxiety attacks about messing up any potential progress we might have.

Thanks in advance for your time!!!!

Blog Entries
    I sent you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    Hey all! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have found this forum!! My husband and I have been researching HCG for weeks and are ready to start but are nervous as all get out about ordering/what to order/where to order/what is best. We were planning on going with hhcg and it seems like people have had success with many of the brands, but after reading this thread I'm thinking that sublingual hcg drops rather than homeopathic would be a smarter choice. That being said, where the heck do you find them?!? and mixing them makes me nervous too. I feel so unbelievely overwhelmed and feel like the more research we do the more confused we get. We are ready to give this a try but are so overwhelmed by making all of these decisions that I think we may end up giving up before we've even started. *sigh* It appears I need a code to order from Escrow, right? Is ordering from that company still an option? Can anyone provide me with any sort of reassurance that going sublingual hcg is the best value for the money and worth the effort to avoid the homeopathic route? Any calming words of advice would be greatly appreciated. I've never been so stressed out about starting something like this before, but we both have faith that this will actually work and are having anxiety attacks about messing up any potential progress we might have.

Thanks in advance for your time!!!!
    ~Leyann

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 3, Sublingual Drops
    Blog Entries
    reliablerx and adc are the same company. People here have been using them for years. They are extremely reliable and have the best prices around by far, especially if you are doing long rounds. Everyone here found out about escrow about a week or two ago so we're still holding our breath to get it in. I'm sure they'll be alright but I still think reliablerx and alldaychemist are the best bets. They also have amazing customer service and will resend your hcg at no charge if it gets confiscted in customs, which is a possibility with any company.

Goal: 135llbs SSG: 125lbs

"No problem can be solved by the same consciousness that created it."

"If hunger is not the problem then eating is not the solution."

hello . my names Rigo and Im starting to hcg.

my goal is to lose 50 pounds, but i dont really have the information needed to make an order. I already have an invitation code but dont know what exactly to order.

could someone with a little more knowledge help me out.

R/P/M
    R2/P4/SQ----STABLE
    I would also like an invitation to ESCROW..Went to all day and it's not available
    Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

R2/P4/STABLE LIW 167.6 on 2/05/2011 Current weight 170.0 on 9/12/2011

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
    I would also like an invitation to ESCROW..Went to all day and it's not available
    Pm'd you Carrie!
    ~Leyann

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ SQ shots
    Just an FYI - I received my HCG already. It actually arrived in 8 days even though I chose the cheapest shipping that said 16-22 days. I picked it up at the po today since I wasn't home on Saturday to sign for it when it was delivered. It is exactly what I ordered and escrowrefills even called me today to verify delivery. Very good service. I highly recommend.

R/P/M
    R2/ P2/SUBQ OVIDAC
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jendav73 View Post
    I sent you all a pm with my invite code.
    Thanks so much!!!