Popular Pages

Thread: Confused with all this hcg info.

Confused with all this hcg info.

Hey, I'm a 17 year old 1 month shy of 18. Year old guy. And I really want some help loosing weight I'm not big big or anything but 20-30 pounds would not be too bad to loose. My friend told me about this hcg diet and I'm not sure anything about it Thiers so much info on the Internet that it kinda makes it confusing. I just need a bask roadmap to how to start this, what to expect, pros and cons. I don't mind doing injections don like needles but not a deal breaker. Any help or clarification would be greatly appreciated. And anyinks for like a diet plan or anything like that woe be cool as well

We're nearly the same! Lol I'm 16, 17 in a few months and yeah a guy.

I haven't started yet, still waiting on my HCG to come, but I've done a fair amount of research. What you need to buy is HCG + a mixing kit. It sounds to me like you could do with a 23 day plan, maybe, because men seem to lose quicker than women on this diet (or in general). You could lose about 20 pounds on a 23 day plan, maybe more or (not likely) less. With the 23 day plan, you only need 1 bottle of HCG. You can do a 40 day plan which uses 2 bottles of 5000 IU HCG, so more expensive, but you can lose around 35 pounds with that.

You start by doing 2 days of loading, where you eat a lot of high-fat foods to ensure that your body will have enough nutrients to survive the diet, and to prevent hunger. You also start using the HCG during these 2 days. After that, you start the 500 calorie a day meal plan. It sounds like nothing, but the HCG makes you not hungry. You may need to adjust your dosage if you're hungry, usually to a lower amount. 150 IU is the recommended starting dosage. This is when you lose the big pounds.

I haven't looked much into the phases after the first 2, so someone else will need to tell you about that.

I got all of my supplies for about $80 total, and that's with the 40 day plan. If you choose to do just the 23 day plan, it'll run you about $60. You can order your kit from here http://hcg-injections.us, but that doesn't include the HCG because it's illegal to sell within the US. You order the HCG (I'm linking you to Hucog HCG because that's the most common brand) from this website https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/H...0-1-18014.html. Buy 1 bottle if you're doing the 23 day plan, or 2 for the 40 day plan. It's shipping from India so it'll take a while to ship. You don't need a prescription. They only accept Visa for credit cards, but they accept eCheck and some other methods.

Also, check out some of the sticky threads in the Newcomer Info section, there's some very helpful info

R/P/M
    5 Rounds/Maintenance
    Welcome! The first thing to do is to read Pounds & Inches, the instruction manual for the hcg protocol. After reading it carefully, you'll have a better idea of what is involved in this and whether or not you want to do it. It is usually a great idea to read it two or three times.

As a young man who doesn't need to lose very much weight, you will want to consider this carefully. It is a very strict protocol that must be followed exactly. It works wonderfully if you follow it strictly, including following the 3 weeks of phase 3 (no sugar/no starch) and the 3 weeks of phase 4 (gradually adding starch back in). You really can't eat out on phase 2 or have any social life that revolves around food, and that is difficult. This is pretty much a medical protocol that works hormonally to reset your metabolism. I don't know what other approaches you've tried to losing weight, but often a young person without much to lose can try increasing exercise, adding more vegetables and eating less sugar, starches or junk food. That'd be a lot easier approach than the hcg diet if it works for you. But if not, the hcg diet is wonderful and effective.

R/P/M
    R4/P3 Hucog SubQ
    Do your parents have any idea what you are doing? This is probably not what you want to hear, but I do not recommend that 16 & 17 year olds, with 20-30 pounds to lose, order medications off the Internet from foreign countries, give themselves injections, & self-regulate themselves through a complicated medical protocol.

This is NOT a "diet plan".

Quote Originally Posted by TXSweetcorn View Post
    Do your parents have any idea what you are doing? This is probably not what you want to hear, but I do not recommend that 16 & 17 year olds, with 20-30 pounds to lose, order medications off the Internet from foreign countries, give themselves injections, & self-regulate themselves through a complicated medical protocol.

This is NOT a "diet plan".
    I do not live with my parents so that woul be a no my guardian knows what I'm thinking about doing yes. But back to my original post, I don't think I made my self exceptionally clear I just got off work and was tired. I could lose at least 20 but I would love to loose more I'm 6' 1' and weight 220 so Thiers plenty that I could loose. Thanks y'all for all the information

Plus regular first never work for me ever.

sweetiepie
    Honestly? Switch to primal/ paleo. With your youth, you will easily lose weight. Plus, you will get defined, especially when combined with CrossFit. Start reading up on it at Mark Sisson/ Mark's Daily Apple or Robb Wolf - those two should be right up your alley.

HCG is also used for infertility, and in pre-puberty boys when the testicles gotta drop. So it is a very powerful hormone. Do you really wanna mess with your hormones while still in puberty? Especially when there is an easy to follow program that could solve your troubles without medicating?