Popular Pages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do not take hcg pills!

R/P/M
    Round 1 phase 2 Hcg activator
    Im aware that the Hcg activator doesn't contain Hcg..so you're not actually swallowing Hcg..you're swallowing an activator, which activates your own hcg in your body. This is day 4 for me & I've been reading your posts about how this activtor isnt good..can you please eyxplain why? It's certainly not a scam because it clearly says activator on the box. It suppresses my appetite very well. I no longer crave fast foods & snacks. I'm not dizzy & I lack no energy. I drink tons of water & stick to the 500 cal diet. I was contemplating if I should switch to the drops based on your opinions but I think I'm going to stick it out. I'll update but I am curious as to why you think its wrong or a scam? Thanks..

R/P/M
    1st round/Phase 2/HCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanne View Post
    Im aware that the Hcg activator doesn't contain Hcg..so you're not actually swallowing Hcg..you're swallowing an activator, which activates your own hcg in your body. This is day 4 for me & I've been reading your posts about how this activtor isnt good..can you please eyxplain why? It's certainly not a scam because it clearly says activator on the box. It suppresses my appetite very well. I no longer crave fast foods & snacks. I'm not dizzy & I lack no energy. I drink tons of water & stick to the 500 cal diet. I was contemplating if I should switch to the drops based on your opinions but I think I'm going to stick it out. I'll update but I am curious as to why you think its wrong or a scam? Thanks..
    First things first, everyones body produces HCG in small ammounts. This activator is a scam. You will still lose weight even when not taking HCG. HCG however is needed to burn the bad fat without burning your healthy muscle and good fat.

The pills can not increase or "WAKE UP" HCG. You can only get increased ammounts if you become impregnanted or you take "REAL HCG" or HOMEOPATHIC drops. However pills without hcg can not help wake up anything. YOu are losing weight but you are doing so unhealthfully by taking these pills. You don't believe me, go ask a doctor.

You can take pills all day long that contain no hcg and you will still lose the weight, so yes you are seeing results but you are also not seeing the damage you are causing by such a low diet without the proper medication. And yes your hunger will eventually subside because your inner stomach will shrink over time thus making it easier to eat in small ammounts. You have trained your body to eat less and thus in time the hunger subsides. This does not mean however that some pill is gonna make you magically produce hcg unless you are going to a doctor in real and getting an approved drug that does such.

R/P/M
    Also, can you tell by looking at the box if there is an appitite supressant in the pills? Might explain the lack of hunger as well. Unless there is only 1 ingrediant (which is the one to boost natural HCG), I wouldn't take them. I see a lot of people trying the over the counter HCG drops (like from wal mart), but it contains no HCG and includes the appitite supressant... seem like they could just as easily take normal Dexitrim for that. Just my oppinion but if you want to be on the HCG diet, isn't it best to take real HCG?

Good luck with whatever path works best for you. Please keep us posted.

R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Blog Entries
    I think it would be great if one of the moderators did a list of hCg product and a list of companys that sell it
    and the ones that are the best and good ok and not recomended
    I in the small amount of research know of pills ya swallow and pellets & Tablets that disolve under you tongue
    Also I used patches and had great results with them lost huge on inches with the patch
    I also have wondered allot about the RX injection & Drops
    Wondering ????

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    This Diet is NOT just about loosing weight, but about loosing your BAD habits that got you to your start weight in the first place.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    None of us can stay on top of them. There is a list in the newcomer's forum that tells where some things can be purchased but even that is out of date now because two places we recommended are out of business. Best to just do your own research and talk to others here on the forum about what works and what doesn't.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Thanks for the heads up

so i guess all the people who has successfully lost weight and kept it off from the hcg activator is just a scam too?

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 1, GNC HCG Pills and Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by tperry View Post
    so i guess all the people who has successfully lost weight and kept it off from the hcg activator is just a scam too?
    Definitely not, A friend of mine which whom referred me to the pills AND the drops [both bought at GNC, which happens to be the exact same brand as the "Walmart HCG"] [I got mines at GNC literally days before Walmart had them for $30 cheaper] was extremely overweight in the 250 pound range [male] and took a round of the pills first and then took a round of the drops. With the pills he lost 46 lbs and with the drops lost another 32. The whole reason I even began to look at HCG was because of him and he took both the "activator pills" [don't know what those are, mine don't say activator pill] and the drops and is now apart of our military, so with great news I'd like to say even if we are taking the "wrong pills" it works, otherwise it wouldn't be on the shelves.

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hcg inj
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.vegas View Post
    Definitely not, A friend of mine which whom referred me to the pills AND the drops [both bought at GNC, which happens to be the exact same brand as the "Walmart HCG"] [I got mines at GNC literally days before Walmart had them for $30 cheaper] was extremely overweight in the 250 pound range [male] and took a round of the pills first and then took a round of the drops. With the pills he lost 46 lbs and with the drops lost another 32. The whole reason I even began to look at HCG was because of him and he took both the "activator pills" [don't know what those are, mine don't say activator pill] and the drops and is now apart of our military, so with great news I'd like to say even if we are taking the "wrong pills" it works, otherwise it wouldn't be on the shelves.
    There are a lot of things on the shelves that are misleading; however, the FDA doesn't have the power at this time to control vitamins, supplements however, they are beginning to get involved which is not always a good thing because they would like to take HCG off the market for purposes of weight control. I hope they are not successful because it is the only thing that has worked for me in the past 20 years.

Vlcd 34
    R1 started 03/2011 start weight 206
    R4 started 06/29/2014

R/P/M
    round 1, Phase 2, HCG Activator
    Alright,
    So now I'm really confused. I've been taking the HCG activator pills for seven days now and I've seen results. I read the entire pamphlet, talked to a nutritionist, and the people at Vitamin world. I paid about 61.00 dollars for the HCG activator pills and would really like to know if it's a scam or now? Seriously, I don't want to waist my time taking them if I'm just going to gain all the weight back once I stop. Also, if it is a scam, where can I get the real stuff? Please and thank you in advance.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast