Popular Pages

Thread: Does HCG work for everyone?

Does HCG work for everyone?

hi,
    I have been on every diet under the sun. I am 5"2 and 160. I can get down to 147 through working out and low carb calorie restriction but but then I cant get any lower. I have had problems through out my life with binge eating. I've never found a diet that really has been able to curve my appetite accept for phentermine pills but the side effects for me were not worth it ( depression, mid afternoon crash, trouble sleeping)
    I currently like eating very low carb - paleo because it halts a lot of the cravings eating this way, but honestly what most often leads to binge eating is hunger.
    Can this diet resolve this? And does it work on most people? I love exercise and I hope this is recommended on the plan. Can someone give me their experience on it?

thanks,
    Danielle

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It works for everyone. But if you have hunger, your dose is off. You can continue to do anything you're used to. Make sure you read Pounds and Inches. Welcome!
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    I take HHCG ...I lost 40 pounds so far im in my 2nd round and so happy. I also would diet weight watchers carb diet and get to 160 and lose no more weight I am currently 145 and still losing I lost 20 pounds in round one and 19 so far in round 2 ! YES it will work ! Good Luck !