Popular Pages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are my drops real?

Are my drops real?

I really wish I would have researched this diet and found this forum before I bought the drops! I would have much rather done the injections. My drops are from officialhcgdiet.com anyone have any idea if these are real drops or how I can find out? Is it possible to start the injections and stop the drops? Thanks for any help! This forum is very very informative!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    The drops from officialhcgdietplan.com are homeopathic. It states so on their website. That means they are not pharma grade like injection is but it does not mean that they don't work. I've lost 57 lbs in two rounds using homeopathic hcg.

If you do want to switch to injections, you can do so by overlaping the two methods for at least one day.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

mycrazydiet.wordpress.com
    R/P/M
    Pre hCG
    I hate to break it to you but probably not. I did a lot of research and it seems to be that most Homeopathic hCG drops are fake. You could put some on a home pregnancy test and find out though. In the youtube video (link below) she does a couple of tests and the hCG drops that were $120 did not contain hCG, but the $20 drops did. I'm blogging about where I got all of my hcg and supplies, and it seems that this forum is very very helpful. Good luck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iidsH...eature=related
    Lanea E.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Lanea - homeopathic drops work for hundreds of people on this forum... from weightloss to stabilization down the line experiences are more than not the same as for those taking pharma hcg. I'm sorry, but I don't like the word "Fake" when it comes to hcg. They are two different methods in my mind and both see similar results.

If that's fake... I'll take it as well as will many others.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

R/P/M
    RD4/PH2/Subliminal --- J/K Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mycrazydiet View Post
    I hate to break it to you but probably not. I did a lot of research and it seems to be that most Homeopathic hCG drops are fake. You could put some on a home pregnancy test and find out though. In the youtube video (link below) she does a couple of tests and the hCG drops that were $120 did not contain hCG, but the $20 drops did. I'm blogging about where I got all of my hcg and supplies, and it seems that this forum is very very helpful. Good luck

Xcuse me. 100% homeopathic from Sept 11 2010. If they are fake I'll eat the bottle they came in.
    R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
    LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
    LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

R/P/M
    Pre hCG
    Beth M: I'm sorry my use of words "fake" probably wasn't the right choice, but I'll explain why I said it. To me if the homeopathic drops do not have enough hCG to turn a early pregnancy test positive then to me there is not enough hCG to work on the protocol. If you watched the youtube video I linked in my first post it will show that one of the homeopathic drops turned the pregnancy test positive, and the second one didn't. I would consider the first one "fake" and the other real. That doesn't mean that all drops are "fake" it just means that there are plenty out there that MIGHT not contain little more then water. I just think you have to use a lot more caution with homeopathic drops then you have to with pharmacy grade hCG. I plan on doing several rounds and was able to get pharmacy grade hCG as well as syringes, needles, bac water, ect. for much less then officialhcgdietplan.com. For a little less the $60 I am able to do a 43 day round and that includes shipping.

I'm happy that the homeopathic hCG drops work for you. Anything that aids people to lose weight in a way that they can do it amazing and I'm not trying to bash it, I simply don't want people to waste their hard earned money on something that is faultily advertised. I hope that cleared up what I was trying to say a little better
    Lanea E.

R/P/M
    R1P4! hHcg
    Lanea you obviously don't understand how homeopathy works. It is the standard of care for millions of Europeans to begin with, and the essence of the substance being used is so miniscule that it wouldn't be detectable on a pregnancy test. But it DOES produce the symptoms of the substance. That is the beauty of homeopathy.

There is no way in hell that I would be able to eat 500 cals a day and not be starving, cranky, headache-y and weak.

I do agree that people need to be careful and do their research, but to malign all homeopathics because of a few bad vendors is really not helpful.

~Amy - Wife, Mother, Superhero
    45 years young, 5'5", large muscular frame

Gearing Up for Round 2, it's only been 2 years!

"Victory is won not in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more."
    ~Louis L'amour

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Beth M: I'm sorry my use of words "fake" probably wasn't the right choice, but I'll explain why I said it. To me if the homeopathic drops do not have enough hCG to turn a early pregnancy test positive then to me there is not enough hCG to work on the protocol. If you watched the youtube video I linked in my first post it will show that one of the homeopathic drops turned the pregnancy test positive, and the second one didn't. I would consider the first one "fake" and the other real. That doesn't mean that all drops are "fake" it just means that there are plenty out there that MIGHT not contain little more then water. I just think you have to use a lot more caution with homeopathic drops then you have to with pharmacy grade hCG. I plan on doing several rounds and was able to get pharmacy grade hCG as well as syringes, needles, bac water, ect. for much less then officialhcgdietplan.com. For a little less the $60 I am able to do a 43 day round and that includes shipping.

I'm happy that the homeopathic hCG drops work for you. Anything that aids people to lose weight in a way that they can do it amazing and I'm not trying to bash it, I simply don't want people to waste their hard earned money on something that is faultily advertised. I hope that cleared up what I was trying to say a little better
    The website Nicole is referring to clearly states that the drops they sell are homeopathic and makes no other claims regarding their product other than the fact if you take them and follow the protocol you will lose weight. I know of no homeopathic hcg formulations that will turn a pregnancy test positive, but I know of plenty of brands of homeopathic hcg that people have used successfully.

I would take caution making blanket statment in these forums that includes the words homeopathic and fake. You will be scaring people unnecessarily and likely inciting a riot.
    My HCG journey blog.

R/P/M
    RX til it runs out, then hHCG pellets
    Blog Entries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iidsH...eature=related
    Ditto what Beth, Feisty, and Empathic said. I lost 25 pounds in 40 days on hHCG. I'm glad you did your research before you made your choice - but it is just that -YOUR CHOICE. Anyone and their performing monkey can shoot a video on a cell phone and upload it to YouTube - doesn't make it the top authority on a subject, nor does it mean that hHCG drops are fake. What are your credentials? Do you have a medical degree of some kind?

You have a right to your opinion, but it's not fair to state that opinion as fact and try to convince someone else that they wasted their money when you obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about.
    Lady Gecko, a.k.a. Theresa

R/P/M
    Pre hCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Empathic~Heart View Post
    I do agree that people need to be careful and do their research, but to malign all homeopathics because of a few bad vendors is really not helpful.
    I completely agree, I honestly didn't find this forum until a few days ago, but I have been doing research on the hCG diet for a couple of months. Most of the research that I have come across has said that the drops are not real. From doctors to scientist, to the consumer reports they have said that they are "fake" I have read over and over again that they are not real. Because I read all of that I assumed (shouldn't of have) that they were "fake". BUT just because you can't prove hCG is in there that doesn't mean that they are "fake" like you said, just because hCG is not detectable that it doesn't produce the symptoms I like said. I do apologies I didn't mean to offend anyone I shouldn't have so half hardily dismissed all homeopathic hCG like I did and for that I'm sorry.

I still stand by that you have to be careful from where you buy drops from, but that extends to almost anything that you buy online. I do want everybody to lose weight the most effective way that they can, and I see now that hCG drops work for a ton on people and that's great.
    Lanea E.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast