Popular Pages

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: EscrowRefills

Another day, another... nothing. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curvygirl63 View Post
    I love chicken also but on this protocol, that would get boring really quick. I think that the food list is limited enough and to cut out a protein would reduce the list even more. I tried several different fish and settled on Talapia. With all the different seasonsing you can use, it taste different every time. Before cutting out fish from an already limited list of proteins, I'd try experimenting with different types of white fish to see which one I could live with. I tried halibut, cod, filet and always went back to Talapia. My choices are now chicken, shrimp, talapia and lean ground beef (no more than twice a week). Sometimes beef will make me stall.

Getting your recipes together now would be a great way to prepare yourself because it is not easy when you are on VLCD and have no plan. That's a recipe for a "cheat" which is not worth it. I found most of the recipes I use on a regular basis from watching cooking vlogs by HCG users on YouTube. I invested in several HCG cookbooks from Amazon but I ended up making the recipes I saw on YouTube.

Good luck.
    Ugh, I wish we had more meats to choose from. I'll need to see what kind of fish my family eat because they're picky too. Was never a big fan of shrimp either... this will be tricky haha.

Thanks for all of the advice, I download Pounds and Inches finally and have started reading through that, I also checked out the recipes section on here but I think I'll check out YouTube like you suggested

Motivation comes by doing
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    Rebecca and others, did you get a tracking number email from escrow? I never did. All I have is an order number on my escrow account page, would this happen to be my tracking number? I also ordered mine on July 21st but have not received it yet. it's good to know you got your hcg safe and sound. Wishing you all the best!
    I got a tracking number by email when my order was confirmed...or maybe when it was processed. It took a day or two for it to work on usps.com. I also paid the extra $7.50 for priority processing, so maybe that's why mine was shipped so much sooner??
    LD1 11/22
    LD1 11/23

LOVE this quote by Wini Linguvic, "We can't wait for motivation to happen. We need to begin even on the days we think we can't."

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlesweetpea View Post
    Thank you! After doing in-depth research for the last week and having such a hard time with Escrow Refills (I don't feel comfortable going through Western Union to the country Mauritas, even though I've heard people have had success) I've decided to see a local naturopathic physician to move forward. My husband and I are doing this together and want to be successful - so having that extra support I think will really help. Also as someone stated on this forum there seems to be a lot of "room for error" so with our first time I'd like the support of a physician! :-)
    Tahoma Clinic?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    Starting Sept 4th/hhCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    Tahoma Clinic?
    Hi Beth - I'm right up the street from you in West Seattle! :-) It looks like you've had a ton of success on this protocol and I'm looking forward to beginning my journey. My hubby and I are starting on September 4th. I am actually going to a local Naturopath at Well Medical Arts in West Seattle. She's very reasonably priced and has great reviews on yelp and such. I plan to use this forum and stay active since it seems like such great support so you will see my progress. Did you go to the Tahoma Clinic?

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlesweetpea View Post
    Hi Beth - I'm right up the street from you in West Seattle! :-) It looks like you've had a ton of success on this protocol and I'm looking forward to beginning my journey. My hubby and I are starting on September 4th. I am actually going to a local Naturopath at Well Medical Arts in West Seattle. She's very reasonably priced and has great reviews on yelp and such. I plan to use this forum and stay active since it seems like such great support so you will see my progress. Did you go to the Tahoma Clinic?
    I have been to Tahoma for bioidentical hormones but know that they do rx hcg as well via Dr Franks.

Welcome aboard.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaC View Post
    I got a tracking number by email when my order was confirmed...or maybe when it was processed. It took a day or two for it to work on usps.com. I also paid the extra $7.50 for priority processing, so maybe that's why mine was shipped so much sooner??
    Thanks, Rebecca. I ended up calling escrow and they gave me a tracking number. Its still bound up in customs but should be on its way within the next couple of days. I didn't pay the priority processing, so that must be why its taking longer to get to me. Thanks for the reply. Wishing you the best .

Still nothing... this marks day 10 since my HCG hit customs! Disappointing... I hope customs doesn't end up confiscating it

This might be a totally stupid question but since it's illegal to get HCG in us without doctor? Is it legal to buy it outside and take it in the us. Im just confused why you can buy in outside on some website without a prescription but not in the us. Don't wanna start something that's illegal

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    In most states, it is legal to import for personal use, a 3 month supply of prescription drugs, as long as they are not scheduled drugs (narcotics, benzodiazepines,etc). Reselling even a small part of that 3 month supply is illegal in almost all states. Reselling it across sate lines is a federal offense.
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

R/P/M
    R1P2 - Rx Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    Rebecca and others, did you get a tracking number email from escrow? I never did. All I have is an order number on my escrow account page, would this happen to be my tracking number? I also ordered mine on July 21st but have not received it yet. it's good to know you got your hcg safe and sound. Wishing you all the best!
    I live in UK, ordered from escrowrefills on 31st of July, ordered with cheapest shipping method, no priority stuff.
    Order shipped out 1st of August and landed on my doorstep 8th of August, AWESOME

ps the tracking number was the number on my order on website (I did not receive it via email), I entered that number on parcelforce.co.uk (they deliver usps arriving in UK) and I could track it too.
    Started VLCD 11th August 2012
    Starting at 167.6 lbs
    1st wk total: -9.6 lbs from 'before' loading weight
    2nd wk total: -3.8 lbs
    total so far -13.4lbs
    from now will only weigh 'weekly' during P2 (daily P3 and 4)

Goal: 136
    SSG: 121

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast