Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Eutrig-HP??

  1. #1

    Eutrig-HP??

    Guys i ordered HCG PREGNYL 2000 I.U. (HIGH PURITY) 5 VIAL(S) from escrow refills. Order got to me pretty quick but it wasnt pregnyl it was eutrig-hp. I cant seem to find much on this product does anyone have any first hand info onthis brand? I am pretty pissed right now, if they didnt have pregnyl they should have offered me to choose another product.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    one more thing, the company on the box Samarth life sciences (http://www.samarthlifesciences.com/eugenic.html) does not have "eutrig-hp" listed as one of their drugs. Strange that a company wouldnt advertise a drug they make no????

    Is there a way I can test to see if its real?

  3. #3
    HCG Pregnyl is just another name for HCG. If you check their website, every HCG brand is listed under HCG Pregnyl. Example:

    BUY HCG PREGNYL 5000 I.U. (HUCOG)
    Hucog is another brand.

    You have the right kind.

  4. #4
    o i thought pregnyl was a brand of hcg

    how come there is no info on this brand? makes me suspicious

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by msclman View Post
    o i thought pregnyl was a brand of hcg

    how come there is no info on this brand? makes me suspicious
    Eutrig HP = High Purity. I don't know why they wouldn't have listed the Eutrig part but people have ordered HP HCG from Escrow before so I don't know why it wouldn't be authentic.

    Also in reply to one of your other posts, it is listed on their site:

    ◘ HCG-SP
    (Highly Purified HCG) 2000/5000/1000 IU

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesesesess View Post

    Also in reply to one of your other posts, it is listed on their site:
    doesnt list it by name though as other drugs on their site are listed i.e.

    ◘ EUROLIDE & EUROLIDE DEPOT
    (Inj. Leuprolide Acetate) 1mg/0.5ml, 4mg/4ml & 3.75mg

    ◘ BUSELIN
    (Inj. Buserelin Acetate) 0.5mg/0.5ml, 7mg/7ml

    ◘ EUGEST
    (Soft Caps) 100/200mg • Inj. 50/100/200mg


    ◘ LETS
    (Tab Letrozole) 2.5mg

    ◘ FEROGEN

    (Iron Sucrose 5ml equivalent to 100mg of elemental Iron

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by msclman View Post
    doesnt list it by name though as other drugs on their site are listed i.e.

    ◘ EUROLIDE & EUROLIDE DEPOT
    (Inj. Leuprolide Acetate) 1mg/0.5ml, 4mg/4ml & 3.75mg

    ◘ BUSELIN
    (Inj. Buserelin Acetate) 0.5mg/0.5ml, 7mg/7ml

    ◘ EUGEST
    (Soft Caps) 100/200mg Inj. 50/100/200mg


    ◘ LETS
    (Tab Letrozole) 2.5mg

    ◘ FEROGEN

    (Iron Sucrose 5ml equivalent to 100mg of elemental Iron
    That's irrelevant, the other hormones that they manufacture don't have the name listed either.

    Also, http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...trig-hp-52392/.

  8. #8
    thanks for the link. i had seen that post but no real feedback on the product there.

    it doesnt look fishy to you that the box shows a tradmarked name and the company that "makes" it has no reference to it and there is really no reference on google anywhere? not looking to start an argument just check the validity of this brand b4 i inject it into my system.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by msclman View Post
    thanks for the link. i had seen that post but no real feedback on the product there.

    it doesnt look fishy to you that the box shows a tradmarked name and the company that "makes" it has no reference to it and there is really no reference on google anywhere? not looking to start an argument just check the validity of this brand b4 i inject it into my system.
    No, if I was sent that I wouldn't hesitate to use it. As far as I know, an Rx med can not be faked. It could be different in the 'shadier' parts of the world but EscrowRefills is probably the most trusted Rx HCG source on the forum, so I couldn't see them sending out a bogus HCG brand.

    It could've been that they ran out of another brand and replaced it with this lesser known brand. In reality, all HCG is pretty much the same.

    I agree that you should feel confident that you're putting safe meds inside your body. Maybe I'm just less hesitant. I would call EscrowRefills and ask them about it

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vegas
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX injections
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by msclman View Post
    thanks for the link. i had seen that post but no real feedback on the product there.

    it doesnt look fishy to you that the box shows a tradmarked name and the company that "makes" it has no reference to it and there is really no reference on google anywhere? not looking to start an argument just check the validity of this brand b4 i inject it into my system.
    I posted on that product there. Myself and canadastfer ordered the high purityy Pregnyl also and received this. I am down 15.2 pre-load or 19.2 post load today is day 22, or VLCD 20. HTH Everyone using it seems to be losing WELL. Also I started at the 150 dose and quickly had to go down to the 125 dose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •