Popular Pages

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: has anyone done well with this diet?

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    I've done 3 rounds and I'm maintaining. I eat a lot more than I did before I went on this diet. And I eat starches and gluten-free grains, but I don't eat hfcs or much of any other type of junk food. I don't think the protocol messed me up in any way...I think I was messed up and it fixed me. On the VLCD, I lost an average of slightly under .5 lbs a day (something like .48, I believe). I want to do one more round in a few months.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    I loaded June 6 and 7, then started the VLCD June 8. It was also TOM this past few days and still managed to lose almost 14 pounds. I have lost 6 inches around my waist
    that's incredible. my first 23-day round i lose 12.5# (even starting at 240) and only ONE inch around my waist.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

The African Honey Badger quelsen's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Round 6 / P2 / Rx Injection
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycatlady View Post
    I have to be honest and say that I also think Jonathan makes some very valid points as well. Prior to going on this diet, I had no idea all of the stuff on the market, people consume on a daily basis that contains HFCS. Ketchup, cocktail sauce, bread. You name it, HFCS is probably in it. It is poison. I am convinced of it. I have not gotten in to the grains enough to really have an opinion one way or another, but I am certain I have problems with yeast. The American diet is horrible. The stuff we are putting into our bodies is killing us. I am convinced.
    Never Fear the FDA is here to help you out. Three weeks ago they passed a regulation allowing HFCS to be relabled as Sugar. Now it is very easy, you will never again see HFCS on a package. So you get to assume it is ALL HFSC
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.
    quelsen@gmail.com

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic IceMan
    CW 312 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Personalized assistance.

R/P/M
    crap.....

i do think that changing your diet and eliminating all junky food is really key. i wonder how many on regular diets would keep it off if they made the kinds of changes most of us do- probably a much higher percentage.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    that's incredible. my first 23-day round i lose 12.5# (even starting at 240) and only ONE inch around my waist.
    I could not believe it either and really if the countdown ticker hadn't asked for a waist measurement I probably would have been blissfully unaware. One strange thing about this diet that is different than other weight loss plans for me anyway, is that I am losing more inches per pound. I have previously gotten down to what I weigh right now, BUT could not wear the clothes I am fitting into right now. It was like the scales were going down, but not much was getting smaller on the previous diet.

I am blown away by how fast I am getting smaller. I just had my daughter take a picture of me and I compared it to a photo that was taken last summer and I am stunned at the dramatic difference already in such a short time. You can tell my waist is much smaller and so is my lower abdomen and my butt. I am very happy so far! When I figure out how to post these photos and block out the face (lol I know vanity) I will post them and you can see for yourself.

R/P/M
    R2,P2, HHCG Sublingual
    I could not believe it either and really if the countdown ticker hadn't asked for a waist measurement I probably would have been blissfully unaware. One strange thing about this diet that is different than other weight loss plans for me anyway, is that I am losing more inches per pound. I have previously gotten down to what I weigh right now, BUT could not wear the clothes I am fitting into right now. It was like the scales were going down, but not much was getting smaller on the previous diet.
    That's awesome!! I've only lost 9lbs in 18 days, but I am noticing some small changes in my body, I usually seem to lose inches before lbs. when I diet, so hopefully I'll continue. I haven't gone down any sizes yet, but my clothes aren't as tight as before. I wish I had done body measurements when I started, but I didn't have a measuring tape, and didn't get a chance to get one.

Load +2lbs 209
    Week 1 VLCD -6.5lbs End Wt. 202.5
    Week 2 VLCD - -4.2 End Wt. 197
    VCLD 15 (+1.8)

Before1.jpgBefore2.jpgJune21.jpg

Hope I did this correctly... The first two pics, green pants, and black and white pants were taken before starting the diet. The last one in the jeans was taken today. I have not worn those jeans in years.
    Last edited by crazycatlady; June 21st, 2011 at 10:26 AM.

R/P/M
    losing all those belly inches is a really good sign. did you eat a lot of carbs prior to hcg?

Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    losing all those belly inches is a really good sign. did you eat a lot of carbs prior to hcg?
    I was not a carbo-holic, but did like potatoes and bread from time to time. I don't eat much in the way of refined sugar, but I am a chocoholic . There are few things I enjoy as much as a fine piece of dark chocolate and a nice glass of red wine. I do love red meat and seafood very much.

R/P/M
    R5P3
    I think an issue directly related to people maintaining their weight loss is how well they actually follow maintenance. Weighing, doing correction days as needed - that is a HUGE part of keeping the weight off! I was totally amazed how well steak days worked, and find it phenomenal to have such useful and readily available tools at our disposal.

During my first round, I lost 35.2# in 30 days. I stabilized 1.2# above LIW, and couldn't have been more please with the results. I expected my losses to be slower this round, which they are, but I have full faith I will be able to maintain them!
    56# Released March 2011 - October 2011 hCG
    January 2014 Bilateral Knee Replacement and June 2014 Hormone issues, I'm back to get last 10#- 15# off for good!