Popular Pages

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My HCG Diet Tracker Spreadsheet

R/P/M
    Round 7, Phase 3, Injections
    Wow that is a heckuva spreadsheet. Thank you for sharing it. I made one as well but it is no where near as amazing as yours. Mine just tracks your weight, and how many days you have left in each phase. If anyone is interested you can check it out here: http://www.hellojody.com/2011/04/hcg-diet-chart.html

R/P/M
    R2/P2/D
    Quote Originally Posted by Racquel View Post
    HELLO ALL!!

Please note that i just updated the spreadsheet. I kept finding errors in the food log and it was too cumbersome to add any foods. SOOOO you might want to download the latest version.

Does,BM and Hunger moved to the weight log.
    I just saw this thread and starting using it. Am I seeing something wrong because the food log only goes 31 rows and each food item throughout the day is one row right? I am taking up 7 or 8 rows. I am good at excel but dn't want to screw anything up. Is it easy to add to the food log? Even with a minimum of 23 days that would 161 rows. Thanks!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX SL
    Blog Entries
    Hi

You can make the food log as long as you need it to be. Try dragging the right hand lower corner of the table down or just go somewhere in the middle and insert a row. Just check that your formulas are carrying over to your new rows.
    DietTracker Spreadsheet
    Start 174.2
    vlcd1 171.4 (-2.8)
    vlcd2 168.7 (-2.8)
    vlcd3 166.6 (-2.1)
    vlcd6 165.4 (-1.2)
    TOTAL. (-8.9)

R/P/M
    Rd3/PH4/HCG drops
    Racquel ~ I'm new to this HCG. 2nd day of loading, how do you use the ticker at the bottom of your post? I created one at ticker factory and it's on my 1st post, but I'm not able to click on it to update it. Obviously I didn't do something right.

Thanks!

Really Really New!

Hi Everyone...I am really new to all this. Can someone please email be the products they are using. Is the product Carmen Electra promotes any good? HCG Platinum. I'm looking for something that works for you and is reasonable in cost. Thanks...appreciate it

R/P/M
    R1 / P1 / CHG1234
    Thank you for the spreadsheet, it's great...

Thanks for sharing! It is amazing! Can't wait to personally use it for my next round!

Casey

Thanks. Planning on trying HCG soon and this should be a big help

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG
    Hi Racquel I just started today and while looking through different forums I found your food/weight chart. It made my whole visit to this forum worthwhile since I have been trying to find something like this for the past several days! Thank you so much!!!!
    * Yolanda *

If it is to be, it is up to me!

(5/14/2011) - LD1: 222.8
    (5/15/2011) - LD2: 226.4
    (5/16/2011) - VLCD1: 225.8
    (5/21/2011) - VLCD Week 1: -10 lbs (215.8)
    (5/28/2011) - VCLD Week 2: -4.2 lbs (211.6)
    (6/4/2011/) - VCLD Week 3: -5.2 lbs (206.4)

R/P/M
    {MSD, drops, sl}
    This sounds like a great tool. I was able to dl Jody's, Raquel when I try to dl it asks what to open it with. I have Office 2003 so I pick Excel and it comes up in wierd chinese like letters and symbols, lol. Looks like only me with this problem, of course.
    *~ ronnie ~*

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast