Popular Pages

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: My HCG Diet Tracker Spreadsheet

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubHHCG
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Racquel View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share with you this amazing tool (monstrosity of a spreadsheet) that i created (obsessed) over. I am hoping that it helps you all out on your HCG journey.

This spreadsheet logs:
    1.) Your daily intake and outgo. It counts your calories and has a place to record your daily dose amounts and even rate your hunger.

2.) Tracks your weight progress, average losses, total losses and graphs it!

3.) Measurement tracker for almost everything you would want to measure! (heads out of the gutter!) It shows you total inches lost and also totals specific areas so you can see the overall or total on a specific area.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did while creating it! (yup, total nerd)

If you have questions or need tweaks please PM me.

(Spreadsheet in Signature)

TIPS:
    How to refresh the pivot table on the food log to get your calories to total:
    Excel 2003 instructions
    Excel 2007 / 2010 instructions
    Can i just say... THANK YOU!

I would really not have been able to do this successfully without this spreadsheet..

Im a total techie and i was trying to create my own spreadsheet (because keeping written journals was just not going to happen!) and i stumbled across yours and was like woah.. this is PERFECT! this has really motivated me, the graphs and everything and its really helped me track what is effecting my body in what ways, thanks so much for creating this!
    -Xer0
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan
    "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." -Mahatma Gandhi

R1 SW- 164.3 LDW 144.3

R2 SW - 151.5
    LDW - 136.5 (-15.1)!
    Today - 138.4 (1.9 above >.<)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HhCG
    Blog Entries
    This is awesome, just one question tho. Is there a way to change serving size? I cant figure it out. This morning I had a small orange and the only thing I can get to come up is large?

R/P/M
    R1P3D3
    Incredible tool and I so appreciate you sharing this! I work for MS so I live in spreadsheets nearly every day. Truely impressive! 1000 thank yous!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx HCG SQ
    Wow - I love me some spreadsheet goodness, very impressive & thank you!
    I bow to the excel-lent goddess

Hi, I need a little help here. On the "Daily Calorie Intake" my "Date" is correct, my "Calorie Intake" adds up, BUT my "Calories Left" is not working. It keeps saying "#REF!" What am I doing wrong??? Can someone help me out here (BTW THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING SPREAD SHEET I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! I WILL USE IT DAILY!!! Today was day 4 of my 1st round on hCG) Thanks

R/P/M
    R1, P2, SL
    Wow! Thank you for this spreadsheet! It's very helpful

R/P/M
    R1/vlcd14/inj
    You can download open office and use the calc program and it will open it. When it is time to save you can save in several different formats. That's what I use.
    Keith

I too am not only new to this diet but new to using a spread sheet in this fashion. I'm pretty good with Excel(self taught) but have not used Pivot tables. The issue I'm having using Excel 2010 is the calories left won't populate and the date column will not sort correctly oldest to newest or vice versa. Should this table expand on its own as you add dates? If so mine is not doing this. Little help?

All my issues aside this spread sheet took some time, I thank you for sharing it.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX SL
    Blog Entries
    Hi

Everyone please make sure you are using the most recent worksheet. I made it a little more clear. If you continue having trouble please PM me. I will do by best to help each o you but I don't come on the thread that often.

Thanks!
    DietTracker Spreadsheet
    Start 174.2
    vlcd1 171.4 (-2.8)
    vlcd2 168.7 (-2.8)
    vlcd3 166.6 (-2.1)
    vlcd6 165.4 (-1.2)
    TOTAL. (-8.9)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG Drops
    You are a rock star, Racquel!!! You and my hubby would get along great (not too great, though ). He also can make Excel sing!!! Thanks so much!!

Kristen
    R1/P2/HHCG
    VLCD 1: 189.8
    VLCD 2: 188
    VLCD 3: 185.2
    VLCD 4: 184.6
    VLCD 5: 184.2
    VLCD 6: 184.2
    VLCD 7: 182.8
    VLCD 8: 182.4
    VLCD 9: 182.8 (sleep?)
    VLCD 10: 182.8